DymaBurn

Posted by LuArcenio on Jul 26, 2013

Until now, it is the best fat burner I have ever taken (better than OxyElite, Lipo6). It improves a lot my performance during workouts, makes me sweat more, increases my cardio frequency and I have not experienced any side effects. I started with one pill in the morning in an empty stomach and another one before my workout. Now I take two in the morning and two before my workout. I have dropped from 25% of body fat to 17% with one bottle of DymaBurn.

Honestly, the best Fat Burn that I ever used ( Better than Oxyelite )

Posted by Reviewer2485049 on Sep 02, 2014

Within two weeks of using it with 5x per week hitting at gyms.......... My body fat reduced from 23% - 18% ........... ------------------------------------- Don't use if you don't go to gyms...

IT IS AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1804549 on Dec 11, 2015

I have used this product before for my workouts and from only my point of view it is great. I remember seeing this in other stores years ago, however I could not find it again until I looked here. Ever since I ordered this I have dropped 20 pounds with exercises and only 1/2 of the bottle was used. I cannot speak for anyone else, however this works great for me.

잘못해서 두개가 왔네요...ㅜㅜ 하나 팝니다~

Posted by 5326267601472857651 on Oct 04, 2012

하나주문한주알고있었는데 택배 뜯어보니 두개가 주문이 되었나보네요.. 하나 택배비 포함 3만원에 팝니다 포장뜯지않았습니다 물론.. 연락주세요 카톡: ha12345678910

처방약에 뒤지지않아요...

Posted by 4889610237368521706 on Apr 12, 2013

예전에 처방약을먹어본적도 있는데 보조제라해서 ㅡ ㅡ맘놓고 2알먹었는데 지금 ㅠㅠ 심장쿵쾅거리고 초조해서 ㅜㅜ 후회... 한알만먹을껄... 식욕억젠 확실히되요 그리구 진짜 저렴해서조아요 아 .ㅌ.. ㅠㅠ이쿵쾅거림어찌없애지 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 명성대로 쎕니다..