Great product

Posted by 4885828527967788605 on Dec 12, 2015

Very good taste with water but much better with milk. The size and price are also great.

Need more flavours

Posted by 4907894556593676703 on Nov 19, 2015

Would be better if more flavours are available

Like the taste, mixes easily, yet the scoop weight seems a little off

Posted by 5213316171052550979 on Jun 06, 2014

This is the first time ever that I use a protein supplement, and so I did a wide research online and decided to go with Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein. 1) I actually expected the taste to be the worst, but as it turned out - I really like it. I mix it with cold water, and in my taste, it is similar to instant cocoa. 2) I've read a lot about protein powders not mixing well and leaving annoying chunks. This is definitely not an issue with this product. Put a scoop with ~8 oz. of water, mix for 20 seconds and you're good to go. 3) The only thing that bothers me, is that Dymatize state that a level scoop contains 36.3 grams of product, but when I measure it with my scale (which is very accurate), it's actually around 30 grams, which means less protein which you would expect to receive with every scoop. I've contacted Dymatize about this issue, but haven't received a reply yet.

Basically 5 stars

Posted by 4651876595508837147 on May 08, 2014

Don't get me wrong. It does taste good, just calling it fudge is too much of a stretch. Great value and mixes well.