July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dymatize Nutrition, Elite XT, Extended Release Multi-Protein Matrix, Fudge Brownie, 2 lbs (892 g)

Delicious

Posted by 4754108768665679589 on Apr 06, 2014

This is the 2nd DN protein powder I have purchased and it does not disappoint me. I tried the Fusion 7 Cookie and Cream before and it was delicious, i will buy that again. For this protein blend, it tastes like liquid brownie cake, just what it is labelled 'Fudge Brownie'. Using the same amt of milk I have used with Fusion 7, elite XT has a thicker consistency and more clumpy thus need to stir abit more evenly. You can buy this if you are looking for taste of brownie. There are other brands out there with flavors that taste weird and doesnt tally with the flavor stated. Elite XT Fudge Brownie is true to the taste.

Hungry for a snack mid day or near the end of it? This is your answer! Wow Wow Weee Wow

Posted by 5549322815459972343 on May 13, 2014

I had been using plant based protein for over a year. But, at the price you pay for it, I was going broke quick. Switched over to Dymatize Nutrition after trying a friends. It was amazing so I picked up Fudge Brownie and Blueberry Muffin. WOW, seriously, wow. I never realized how beneficial protein could be until I tried this. Great stuff for the price, fills you up, doesn't leave you hungry. Really does what it says. I mix them with water and a few almonds. Great taste. I am really blown away by this. I switched because plant protein was a bit too expensive for me and after tasting my friends... wow.. Sorry.. I just can't express how great this is.

Good stuff

Posted by 4667548592701385778 on Mar 06, 2014

Great taste, nice nutrition profile, awesome price. Big recommendation!

Didnt receive product yet!

Posted by Reviewer2003549 on Jun 25, 2014

Didnt receive product yet!

Bom!

Posted by 4799538004661200501 on May 07, 2014

Comprei por causa do sabor, é gostoso, mas achei que seria melhor.