Simply, the best.

Posted by Reviewer1566226 on Jan 22, 2016

Hi, I was advised to try Blueberry Juice to help my bad kidney function, so I found this site with a Google search. I am glad I did, I have been taking 150 Ml a day for 2 weeks, the pain across my lower back has abated to a twinge & my ankles have lost a lot of swelling.It looks like the juice is working. I told my Doc' this morning, he informed me he takes Blueberry's also.I have 16 bottles & when I am finished them I will have a blood test to see the result of this test. I will let you know the result. Regards BOB. 5/June/2015. I can report that this juice is helping my Kidney function I just bought another dozen bottles.I now use 60 Ml a day. Back again 23/Jan/2016. My wife has made a batch of Fruit Salad, not being a sweet tooth she does not add sugar which makes it a bit tarty so, I pour Blueberry Concentrate on my serve, absolutely delicious, give it a go.

smoothie goodness

Posted by Reviewer1889605 on Jan 22, 2014

I use this and a number of other concentrates as well as fresh fruit and almond milk to make the best smoothies

Blueberry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2717756 on Jan 20, 2014

Tastes good. I have just started using the product

Bought as a gift.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 30, 2013

I can't comment on this, but have used juice concentrate by this company before, and have found it to be very good.

great

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Love the taste!

Posted by huiley on Oct 01, 2013

Haven't seen any long term effects since I drink it on and off. But I love that it is 100% pure

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Sep 18, 2013

This concentrate tastes great and works well in smoothies.

Som den blaabaer elskeren jeg er, så er denne flasken fast inventar hos meg :)

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Blaabaer har som kjent mange gode helse effekter. Jeg elsker smaken av blaabaerr, men foler ofte at blaabaersaft smaker mye mindre enn annen saft. Jeg har naa testet ut dette blaabaerkonsentratet, som minner om blaabaersirup, og ja, det ble som jeg tenkte; tidenes beste blaabaersaft!! Ungene elsker den, jeg fryser is av den, den er bra for tennene, bra for helsa, godt for synet, antioksidanter... you name it!! Denne kan man servere barn, og alle mann, uten daarlig samvittighet! :) NB! Jeg pleier å tilsette ørlittegrann flytende stevia i saften, da blir den perfekt!

Great addition to all sorts of things!

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012

I've added it to Yogurt, Breakfast Cereals, Water and many more "dishes" and every time this blueberry made a better version of it every time. I haven't tried it yet, but I am pretty sure it will be an awesome ingredient for a homemade icecream as well. P.S. I have tried to taste it right out of the bottle, without anything added, and it IS great. Natural and tasty. ForBecause it is a concentrate it tastes pretty sweet (but it is without added sweetener) and it's pretty "strong". It's also big "plus", that it comes in glass bottle. If you like blueberry and can't find it in its fruit form at the moment - this is oyur product!

Good. Natural. Healthy.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

The price is a bit high for me...but it's a very good juice. Indeed.