Som den blaabaer elskeren jeg er, så er denne flasken fast inventar hos meg :)

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Blaabaer har som kjent mange gode helse effekter. Jeg elsker smaken av blaabaerr, men foler ofte at blaabaersaft smaker mye mindre enn annen saft. Jeg har naa testet ut dette blaabaerkonsentratet, som minner om blaabaersirup, og ja, det ble som jeg tenkte; tidenes beste blaabaersaft!! Ungene elsker den, jeg fryser is av den, den er bra for tennene, bra for helsa, godt for synet, antioksidanter... you name it!! Denne kan man servere barn, og alle mann, uten daarlig samvittighet! :) NB! Jeg pleier å tilsette ørlittegrann flytende stevia i saften, da blir den perfekt!

Simply, the best.

Posted by Reviewer1566226 on Jan 22, 2016

Hi, I was advised to try Blueberry Juice to help my bad kidney function, so I found this site with a Google search. I am glad I did, I have been taking 150 Ml a day for 2 weeks, the pain across my lower back has abated to a twinge & my ankles have lost a lot of swelling.It looks like the juice is working. I told my Doc' this morning, he informed me he takes Blueberry's also.I have 16 bottles & when I am finished them I will have a blood test to see the result of this test. I will let you know the result. Regards BOB. 5/June/2015. I can report that this juice is helping my Kidney function I just bought another dozen bottles.I now use 60 Ml a day. Back again 23/Jan/2016. My wife has made a batch of Fruit Salad, not being a sweet tooth she does not add sugar which makes it a bit tarty so, I pour Blueberry Concentrate on my serve, absolutely delicious, give it a go.

Dynamic Health, 100% Pure Blueberry Juice

Posted by Reviewer2521542 on Mar 06, 2008

I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT! IT MORE THAN PAYS FOR ITSELF. I USE IT IN MY FRUIT SMOOTHIES AND MIX IT WITH THE HEMPSHAKE (AMAZON ACAI). IT TASTES LIKE GRAPE JUICE.

Perfect for mead's & wines!

Posted by Reviewer2039625 on Jul 17, 2009

Be forewarned -- this is a CONCENTRATE -- not a juice that you'll be able to freeze, or enjoy drinking directly. This is being used in a Melomel (Fruit Meade) -- and is the PERFECT option for it. Great flavor, easy to use. Would give it more stars if I could! :)

Blueberry juice concentrate

Posted by Reviewer3174025 on Jul 30, 2008

Makes tap water taste better. Can be added to other juices too, and is healthy for you

Great

Posted by Reviewer2443665 on Mar 12, 2010

We use it with pancakes and yogurts.

Juice

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Mar 16, 2010

We use a little of this on our plain yogurt and add fruit. Tastes good and is healthy.

Dynamic Health Juices

Posted by Reviewer2800893 on Feb 19, 2008

They make the best juice concentrates!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1406000 on Aug 03, 2009

I'd recommend this to everyone! Excellent!

Good. Natural. Healthy.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

The price is a bit high for me...but it's a very good juice. Indeed.