We all need more vitamin C sources

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on May 02, 2010

That is why I got this and it is wonderful to mix with rice milk or even that new coconut milk. Even just water. I also got the Pomegranate one. There is evidence that the Pom will lower ones blood pressure so I will put this in my husbands smoothie if I know he may have a stressful day. Country Living

great product

Posted by Reviewer1234325 on May 19, 2010

great product and price

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Aug 07, 2010

I make blueberry tea for my husband and sweeten it with raw honey. I add a splash of this and he loves it! Same with the black cherry! Much healthier than store bought beverages, no caffeine, plus healthy anti-oxidants.

So good!

Posted by Reviewer2805642 on Sep 07, 2010

This is the first time I ordered anything from iHerb, and I am very pleased. The blueberry, pomegranate, and black cherry concentrates taste so good. I put a teaspoon (or so) on fruit salad at night, and it is like eating a bowl of happiness. It's like eating blueberry pie, but without the guilt!

pzl

Posted by Reviewer2993833 on Sep 08, 2010

excellent flavor

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

I put a bit of this and other concentrated juices such as Pomegranate, Acai, Blackcurrant and Black Cherry in a glass and fill w/ water (or very diluted apple juice). I then add psyllium fiber and apple pectin (Life Extension's) plus some glycine. I know I'm getting not only some of the best of the "reds and purples", my IBS issues are also history.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2873714 on Jul 20, 2010

Tastes great!

Love this :)

Posted by Reviewer2707959 on Feb 14, 2012

It is my first purshase. My husband and I really love this juice. It is very sweet and maybe somebody think its flavor is too strong. But when it is mixed up with some ice or yogurt(sugar free), it is perfect.

물 타서 먹어요..^^

Posted by Reviewer2865231 on May 09, 2012

원액이라 넘 진해서 물 타서 하루에 한 번씩 걍 주스처럼 마십니다...이거 마시면 변비가 좀 완화되는 효과가 있는 것 같아요..^^;; 블루베리가 워낙 좋다하니까 글케 믿고 마셔요~ㅋㅋ

Not so bad

Posted by Reviewer2550911 on Sep 21, 2011

It was not the taste I expected, but i felt it's sort of sth healthy. It was thinner than I expected, but acceptable.