Dynamic Health Laboratories, 100% Pure Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

My Favorite Pom Juice!

Posted by Reviewer1578637 From Illinois on Feb 03, 2010

This is BY FAR the best Pomegranate juice I have had & I've tried many. It's sweet, pure & lovely to drink. The Jarrow formula is dark, bitter & tastes awful compared to this. I can feel energized & refreshed with the first drink of this juice. Dynamic Health products are worth every dollar!

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1057865 From Malaysia on Aug 18, 2010

This juice is not too bad. Certainly a decent drink but is rather sweet and misses the sweet/bitter balance of Jarrows brand. If you have a sweet tooth you may like this better.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2012971 From Georgia on Aug 23, 2010

Since I started using the Pure Pomgranate Juice my PSA has dropped from 15.8 to 10.8. that was the last time I checked about 3months ago. I know it has dropped even more since. I certainly recomend it for anyone with prostate problems.

The Best Pomegranate Juice

Posted by Reviewer1886567 From Georgia on Jan 05, 2011

I have found the pomegranate juice from Dynamic Health to be excellant. It is very concentrated (with the consistancy of maple syrup) and has the best taste. I take a tablespoon of it with 6-8 oz of distilled water as a refreshing and healthful drink. Soft drinks with their high HFCS levels are killers!

PREVENTING OF HEARING LOSS

Posted by Reviewer2280608 From Norway on Oct 26, 2009

Recently i've read some documents on the internet where a certain doctor(sorry i don't remember his name)advises pomegranate for preventing hearing loss.I've been started my third bottle now,i can't say if it'd helped,but i noticed that there's no more buzzing sound in my right ear anymore.Anyway it tastes really sweet and delicious.I'am really grateful for your excellent service and prompt delivery!