Good buy!

Posted by 5320377850764382101 on Mar 26, 2014

The price is worth buying and it taste better than others I have tried. Mum drinks it daily as it helps her with bowel movement. We have repurchased this as a daily staple in our diet. Thanks iherb and Dynamic Health!

Good product

Posted by 4871611118808100531 on Jun 28, 2013

Good product

great

Posted by Reviewer1438523 on Jul 05, 2012

good taste, and great product

Acai-leaky bottle

Posted by Reviewer3000080 on Feb 13, 2012

love the product but the bottle leaks very bad when opening and when replacing the lid...just a real mess

good

Posted by Reviewer2131422 on Nov 15, 2011

It is very nice and good to my health!

Like taking a daily multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1446473 on Aug 30, 2011

I love this juice! It's so packed full of vitamins and minerals, you get a genuine pick-me-up from drinking it. And it tastes delish, kinda sweet, kinda tart - even my husband loves it and that's something considering how healthy it is!

Time Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2617139 on Mar 28, 2011

This was excellent.

Very unhappy

Posted by Reviewer1104229 on Feb 22, 2011

I used this product for about 9 months and loved it. Suddenly, my shipment tasted strange. It tasted musty, old. I assumed it was one bad shipment. My next shipment was fine. The next shipment actually had little brown "mud" balls in it. Then there was another musty tasting batch. I finally gave up and began buying the same kind of juice frome Life Time. So far, so good. I emailed iherb twice about the problem, never received any type of compensation or even an apology. Next time I'll change my supplier (iherb).

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Sep 20, 2010

A friend of mine is a big believer in acai... so I've been taking it for about two weeks and find that it, in conjunction with Dynamic Health's Black Cherry Juice,seems to give me more energy and less pain when I do my dance exercises and routines. Great Falls, Virginia

Acai Juice Blend

Posted by Reviewer1158956 on Aug 05, 2010

I like the taste of the Acai Juice Blend. It tastes good. It works well for my body. I enjoy just the simple drink in the morning and then it works! I feel good knowing that it is helping me all day long.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »