taste good

Posted by Reviewer2447997 on Feb 12, 2009

I add a few drops of stevia to this and it really helps the taste. Also good to add to smoothies.

It's Cranberry!

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012

I drink this to prevent UTI. I bought this brand because I read a review that said it was subtly sweet. My taste buds disagree! It is very VERY tart! Although it is tart, I would rather drink this pure cranberry juice concentrate than cranberry cocktail stuff (which is all I can find here) for health benefits.

old guy

Posted by Reviewer1780801 on Mar 26, 2008

this is part of a health drink I have every day. Tastes terrible alone but mixed with strawberries, flaxseed, whey protein,lemon juice,flax oil and stevia it tastes good and must be working as I am 70 and in very good health.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Aug 14, 2014

Good taste

nice tasting

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Sep 23, 2009

Nice tasting. Sugar content is a little high

Like Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1943320 on Mar 04, 2011

One of the best concentrates i've had. still somewhat bitter, but overall not bad.

Good Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Dec 14, 2011

I use this for urinary tract health and it's really been helping my condition. Whenever I'm feeling a bit "off", I mix just 1/2 a tablespoon in a large glass of water and I feel better. I only give it 4 stars because of the packaging... it's so hard to pour and I always end up spilling at least a couple drops (which actually amount to a lot as it's so concentrated). Other than that, would highly recommend it!