Nice Quality Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1090297 on Mar 12, 2008

Really Good Product

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1696064 on Sep 30, 2012

I do like pure cranberry juice but it is very expensive. I have been using this concentrate now for a month. I mix 1/3 cup of concentrate in a 32 oz. bottle with about a level teaspoon of stevia. The mixture is still on the sour side, but it is tolerable. This product is not sweet as reviewers 2 years ago mentioned. Great for keeping UTI away.

Love the taste!

Posted by huiley on Oct 01, 2013

Haven't seen any long term effects since I drink it on and off. But I love that it is 100% pure

I Love This Stuff

Posted by 5215968772325199862 on Mar 26, 2014

This has a great flavor and although it does have the pucker of cranberry, it's tasty. I mix about 1/2 water, 1/2 cranberry. For a really tasty treat, add in fresh lime juice and a few drops of liquid Stevia.

Gets your juices flowing!

Posted by ProDeath on Jul 28, 2014

I love this stuff. I mix it with maple syrup and water to get just the right sweetness/tartness I want. It's my favorite ZINGY beverage and perfect for cooling off in the summer.

Great way to get cranberry without added sugar

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

Cranberry juice is great for urinary health, but most cranberry juices have way too much sugar. This has no sugar added, so you control the amount and kind of sweetening you want, if any. It's the most highly concentrated cranberry I've found, which makes it more economical than it appears. I use it only now and then, but my bottle stays good in refrigerator for several months; never had any go bad.

Cranberry Juice Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1647156 on Mar 29, 2008

I enjoy an ounce of concentrate mixed with water and Stevia. This brand tastes good and is the most cost effective I have found.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1687828 on Apr 13, 2008

I really enjoy a tsp full of this stuff in plain water to help me drink more water, especially in the morning. It's great if you don't want a lot of calories either.

Great kidney and bladder support

Posted by Reviewer1116952 on Apr 19, 2008

I only want to use organic cranberry and this has been the best I have tried.

cranwater