perfect for me

Posted by Reviewer2424669 on Dec 04, 2010

I love cranberries to begin with, and what I most loved about this is that it isn't so sweet. actually it's more sour at first, but u get use to it.

Great value and good product.

Posted by Reviewer2880589 on Sep 22, 2010

Have been using this for years and it's 5:1 concentrated and nice and tart. Appreciate being able to dilute to whatever suits me.

As expected, on time, no glass breakage

Posted by Reviewer3358882 on Jul 19, 2010

Definitely would order again.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Jul 14, 2010

As others have said, this is sweeter than usual for a cranberry concentrate, so I assume it must have something to do with the source of the berries. Seems to be good quality and tastes very good.

Daily tonic

Posted by PinkOveralls on Apr 27, 2010

I decided to take 1/2 teaspoon of this daily just to flavor a glass of water with psyllium and keep urinary health up to par. I expected it to be sour, but the taste is good. Refrigerated, it's good to keep on hand for smoothies, or as medicine when needed.

Uniquely delicious flavor and surprisingly sweet.

Posted by Reviewer2160071 on Jan 18, 2010

This cranberry juice concentrate is unique; requires less sweetening compared to other brands; rich flavor, almost like cherry cough drops.

I love cranberry juice!

Posted by Reviewer1448529 on Nov 27, 2009

I hate sugary tasting drinks, and this stuff is so tangy and yummy, but no need to mix it strong!excellent value.

urinary health

Posted by Reviewer2771643 on Nov 26, 2009

easy to use & very tasty

Tastes weird.

Posted by Reviewer1322282 on Oct 14, 2009

I had such high hopes for this product. Maybe if I mix it in a smoothie it will be more palatable. Tried to drink it straight in a glass and had to pour it out. Tastes old or something.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1539572 on Oct 10, 2009

My son loves cranberry juice. With the product I can mix it with cherry juice and not use any sugar. He likes it tart. iherbs has the best price.