Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Dynamic Health Laboratories, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, 100% Pure, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

It's Cranberry!

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012

I drink this to prevent UTI. I bought this brand because I read a review that said it was subtly sweet. My taste buds disagree! It is very VERY tart! Although it is tart, I would rather drink this pure cranberry juice concentrate than cranberry cocktail stuff (which is all I can find here) for health benefits.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Aug 20, 2014

Expensive bit seems to be the best around. Can't find anything better than this in sg.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2070601 on Jan 05, 2012

Compared with local supermarket prices fro true 100 percent cranberry juice this concentrated product is a good value.

Great way to get cranberry without added sugar

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

Cranberry juice is great for urinary health, but most cranberry juices have way too much sugar. This has no sugar added, so you control the amount and kind of sweetening you want, if any. It's the most highly concentrated cranberry I've found, which makes it more economical than it appears. I use it only now and then, but my bottle stays good in refrigerator for several months; never had any go bad.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1696064 on Sep 30, 2012

I do like pure cranberry juice but it is very expensive. I have been using this concentrate now for a month. I mix 1/3 cup of concentrate in a 32 oz. bottle with about a level teaspoon of stevia. The mixture is still on the sour side, but it is tolerable. This product is not sweet as reviewers 2 years ago mentioned. Great for keeping UTI away.