Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dynamic Health Laboratories, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, 100% Pure, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Best Cranberry concentrate!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Nov 25, 2014

I love it's taste and ofcourse the physical benefits/ Thanks iHerb for selling this supersize bottle!

Seems to work for my painful finger joints

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Nov 30, 2014

Didn't see any results at first, but at the end of the first bottle, the pains in my fingers seem a lot less. The taste is very tart and delicious, but the acidity really wrecks havoc with my sensitive stomach and I have to be very careful that I take this on a full stomach so as not to get gastric pains. Will be ordering again.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2070601 on Jan 05, 2012

Compared with local supermarket prices fro true 100 percent cranberry juice this concentrated product is a good value.

Great way to get cranberry without added sugar

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

Cranberry juice is great for urinary health, but most cranberry juices have way too much sugar. This has no sugar added, so you control the amount and kind of sweetening you want, if any. It's the most highly concentrated cranberry I've found, which makes it more economical than it appears. I use it only now and then, but my bottle stays good in refrigerator for several months; never had any go bad.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1696064 on Sep 30, 2012

I do like pure cranberry juice but it is very expensive. I have been using this concentrate now for a month. I mix 1/3 cup of concentrate in a 32 oz. bottle with about a level teaspoon of stevia. The mixture is still on the sour side, but it is tolerable. This product is not sweet as reviewers 2 years ago mentioned. Great for keeping UTI away.