I AM A BELIEVER!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jul 04, 2014

My sis was going through terrible menopausal symptoms like non-stop super-heavy flow for almost two weeks, feeling faint from the loss of blood, insomnia, etc. I got this for her as I have read about the benefits of pomegranate. Within two days of taking this, her flow slowed down. In three days, the flow stopped.

My Must Have

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Sep 21, 2011

This great tasting concentrate beats the overpriced grocery store brand hands down. There are university backed studies showing its benefits to heart and artery health so why not indulge at this quite reasonable price. Thanks iHerb for carrying this outstanding company's products!

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer1083969 on Nov 20, 2006

This is the best tasting pomegranate juice I've found in any format. It's is consistently sweet and flavorful. I've had to throw others away they were so sour. Excellent product!

Tasty and Versatile

Posted by Reviewer3248368 on Feb 20, 2007

I have tried countless pomegranate-only juices, and has great flavor and versatility. The 8 ounce (and 16 oz) concentrate takes up little space in the fridge. You can select the water (flat or sparkling) and add it to other juice blends that you find too sweet or weak. You can also keep other flavors (like cranberry, elderberry and blueberry) to blend with it as you please.

Great with yogurt!

Posted by Reviewer1287300 on Oct 13, 2007

I have been using Dynamic Health Pomegranate Juice Concentrate in my home- made yogurt. It gives plain yogurt a wonderful flavor.

pomegranate juice

Posted by Reviewer1939673 on Feb 08, 2008

I really liked this product. bought to get some healthy stuff into my kids. Was able to add it into kool aids and milk to add some healthy stuff into kids who hate anything good for them. great taste too ! michelle

healthful drink

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Apr 06, 2008

personally, love the taste,and how it makes me feel

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer2286916 on Jan 05, 2009

When compared with other pomegranate juice, this product can't be beat. Many in the field consider pomegranate juice to be a super food as it is very high in antioxidants - makes a great smoothy.

Pomengranite Juice

Posted by Reviewer3344733 on May 01, 2009

Arrived promptly. Product seems as advertised.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1943386 on Aug 07, 2009

love this stuff and it is good for you

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »