I AM A BELIEVER!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jul 04, 2014

My sis was going through terrible menopausal symptoms like non-stop super-heavy flow for almost two weeks, feeling faint from the loss of blood, insomnia, etc. I got this for her as I have read about the benefits of pomegranate. Within two days of taking this, her flow slowed down. In three days, the flow stopped.

DlLish

Posted by Mangoes on Jun 07, 2014

Fam love it, great price. Will reorder.

A good company.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 07, 2014

I have bought several of the Dynamic health juice concentrates in the past, for myself and for others to try. They claim to have nothing else added. I drink these diluted, or pour a little onto my yoghurt. I appreciate the bottle size - not too big, not too small!

yummy

Posted by Pauliina on Sep 04, 2012

, tastes very good!

use on yogurts yummy

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 25, 2012

will order again

Yuk

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Nov 23, 2011

I have taken a few Tbsp. in glass of water and it wasn't bad tasting. Then I thought I should shake it up. Well, that was wrong. Now it is tasting like nothing but gound up wooden seeds. Waited for it to settle down for a few days and tasted it again. Won't be ordering it again. Don't know how some say it tastes great.

Not tasty

Posted by Reviewer2954499 on Nov 09, 2011

I love pomegranates and was disappointed by this consentrate. It tastes bitter and astringent which doesn't disappear when adding sweetener.

My Must Have

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Sep 21, 2011

This great tasting concentrate beats the overpriced grocery store brand hands down. There are university backed studies showing its benefits to heart and artery health so why not indulge at this quite reasonable price. Thanks iHerb for carrying this outstanding company's products!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Mar 24, 2010

This is so good poured from the bottle on soy yogurt or on Food For Life Ezekiel sprouted whole grain. cereal. A nice addition to our diet.

Perfect for smoothies and Natural soda

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 28, 2010

I add this to my smoothie sometimes for a little bit of a different flavor. I also mix this with some seltzer water, agave nectar and some ice to make natural soda with no chemical additive. Delicious!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »