Really good

Posted by 5599975386106295324 on Jul 17, 2014

Good quality product, and nice flavor. If you have ever tried taking aloe vera extracting it directly from the plant, you know aloe vera has a very strong taste. So this product is really nice, it tastes good and is really good to your health and wellbeing. Plus it is organic, and 100% aloe vera juice, no preservatives, no thickening agents. Have tried the one with micro pulp, taste is a bit better and it is a bit thicker. I think both are great, so it's up to you.

Excellent

Posted by 5308581530533028708 on Oct 02, 2014

I love how this product is organic, unflavored, unsweetened, and kept in the truest form possible. I also like how this company doesn't use their own TM ingredient in order to stabilize and preserve the product. I am uncomfortable when I see companies create a "special ingredient" with a TM on it in order to preserve a product (I won't name companies for the sake of integrity). However, this product is excellent. I recently read an article how rats were fed aloe vera for 30 days, then decapitated, and the rats who had been administered aloe vera had significantly higher levels of positive mood neurotransmitters. I am taking this product for mood support, but I have also noticed that my previously bloodshot eyes are now clearing up to white the more I take this. I feel this product decreases inflammation in my entire body, including my inflamed mood/emotions, my inflamed eyes, and general inflammation of my body. I am not expecting this product to taste like sugar and roses, because it is straightforward aloe vera. It has a slightly tangy taste, but I just keep it cold in my fridge, pour it in a cup, and suck it down with a straw placed near the back of my throat so I don't have to taste it. I only care about the benefits, not the taste. I am very thankful for this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Mar 24, 2015

Had been using George's Aloe for a while but wanted to try this one. It tastes fine and seems to help with gut issues. Also amazing as a spritz for dry hair. Dilute it approx 50:50 and spray on. Amazing for frizzy hair! Will buy again.

Excellent juice

Posted by 5270891439163094807 on Mar 05, 2015

Very nice aloe Vera juice,slight acidic flavor bcs of the citric acid.Love to drink it plain or in my homemade juices ,smoothies,I use it even in my Beauty routine.recomend

Great.

Posted by Reviewer2318294 on May 17, 2015

Great product. I give it to one of my cats who has IBD. She likes it and it seems to help.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1426895 on Sep 02, 2015

This Aloe Vera seems very pure, has little taste and has helped enormously with acid reflux. I take about half a cup in my smoothie each morning. I love that it is organic as well.

nice tasting n

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

hv been reordering this a number times cos i love the a little sourish n green taste which is how real aloe vera should be- its quite refreshing hopefully they keep it this way but still prefer the micopulp version of same brand

Very good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016

It's good for health and does not taste as horrible as full flavored variations. I personally use it for chronic kidney disease.

satisfied