Didn't do the job for me

Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Nov 26, 2015

It tastes very sour too - not for people with irritated mucous.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Sep 20, 2015

Love this and flavor is not bad at all. I mix it with a little grapefruit juice or this Italian sparkly grapefruit stuff from Trader Joe's. If you put it in a smoothy you would not taste it.

Great product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jul 12, 2015

It has very little aloe flavor, which is good. Aloe juice is a miracle for health. My mother takes it for weak diabetic kidneys (along with Bell Lifestyle kidney tea) and it helps a great deal.

Great!

Posted by ohjudith23 on Dec 14, 2014

happy with the product

/Dynamic-Health-Laboratories-Organic-Aloe-Vera-Juice-with-Micro-Pulp

Posted by 5198725061570462334 on Nov 06, 2014

My husband's migraine has improved

Organic and All Natural

Posted by 5308581530533028708 on Oct 02, 2014

I love how this product is organic, unflavored, unsweetened, and kept in the truest form possible. I also like how this company doesn't use their own TM ingredient in order to stabilize and preserve the product. I am uncomfortable when I see companies create a "special ingredient" with a TM on it in order to preserve a product (I won't name companies for the sake of integrity). However, this product is excellent. I recently read an article how rats were fed aloe vera for 30 days, then decapitated, and the rats who had been administered aloe vera had significantly higher levels of positive mood neurotransmitters. I am taking this product for mood support, but I have also noticed that my previously bloodshot eyes are now clearing up to white the more I take this. I feel this product decreases inflammation in my entire body, including my inflamed mood/emotions, my inflamed eyes, and general inflammation of my body. I am not expecting this product to taste like sugar and roses, because it is straightforward aloe vera. It has a slightly tangy taste, but I just keep it cold in my fridge, pour it in a cup, and suck it down with a straw placed near the back of my throat so I don't have to taste it. I only care about the benefits, not the taste. I am very thankful for this product.

great product!

Posted by 5599975386106295324 on May 17, 2014

Nice flavor and very good quality, great for healing internally as well as externally. And most important, it's 100% aloe vera juice (micro pulp makes it a bit thicker than plain aloe vera juice), free of those harmful preservatives and thickening agents used in aloe vera juices and gels from other brands.