Organic and All Natural

Posted by 5308581530533028708 on Oct 02, 2014

I love how this product is organic, unflavored, unsweetened, and kept in the truest form possible. I also like how this company doesn't use their own TM ingredient in order to stabilize and preserve the product. I am uncomfortable when I see companies create a "special ingredient" with a TM on it in order to preserve a product (I won't name companies for the sake of integrity). However, this product is excellent. I recently read an article how rats were fed aloe vera for 30 days, then decapitated, and the rats who had been administered aloe vera had significantly higher levels of positive mood neurotransmitters. I am taking this product for mood support, but I have also noticed that my previously bloodshot eyes are now clearing up to white the more I take this. I feel this product decreases inflammation in my entire body, including my inflamed mood/emotions, my inflamed eyes, and general inflammation of my body. I am not expecting this product to taste like sugar and roses, because it is straightforward aloe vera. It has a slightly tangy taste, but I just keep it cold in my fridge, pour it in a cup, and suck it down with a straw placed near the back of my throat so I don't have to taste it. I only care about the benefits, not the taste. I am very thankful for this product.

/Dynamic-Health-Laboratories-Organic-Aloe-Vera-Juice-with-Micro-Pulp

Posted by 5198725061570462334 on Nov 06, 2014

My husband's migraine has improved

Great product!

Posted by everness on May 28, 2016

Nice flavor and very good quality, great for healing internally as well as externally. And most important, it's 100% aloe vera juice (micro pulp makes it a bit thicker than plain aloe vera juice), free of those harmful preservatives and thickening agents used in aloe vera juices and gels from other brands. I'be been using this product for about 2 years, it's a wonderful remedy for acid reflux and tummy ache. It's also great for skin applications (I get terrible rashes after shaving my legs, and this is the only thing that works against that!), and for hair and facial masks as well.

Great product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jul 12, 2015

It has very little aloe flavor, which is good. Aloe juice is a miracle for health. My mother takes it for weak diabetic kidneys (along with Bell Lifestyle kidney tea) and it helps a great deal.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Sep 20, 2015

Love this and flavor is not bad at all. I mix it with a little grapefruit juice or this Italian sparkly grapefruit stuff from Trader Joe's. If you put it in a smoothy you would not taste it.

product review

Posted by Reviewer1671497 on Sep 07, 2016

I've bought other products from this company and was always very satisfied. 1st time buying their brand of Aloe vera and I like the texture since it's a little thicker because of the pulp. I drink an ounce most days mixed with a little juice or herbal tea.

Organic & No Citric Acid

Posted by catfish33 on Jul 15, 2016

I researched many brands of aloe vera before settling on this one. I wasn't keen on buying a version which contained citric acid (used as a preservative) as this can be irritating to the urinary tract. This one is made only from aloe vera itself. It is a good quality, organic product with a refreshing flavour. I also like that it includes some of the pulp as it feels less processed and helps with digestion. Thanks iHerb :o)

Didn't do the job for me

Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Nov 26, 2015

It tastes very sour too - not for people with irritated mucous.

High quality

Posted by 5076873187099659358 on Oct 21, 2016

We bought this for when my mom was visiting. She commented on its superior quality in comparison to what she usually buys herself.

Crisp Pleasent Taste

Posted by 4639824332618491139 on Nov 05, 2016

I love the taste of this aloe. It mixes well into juice, and is very helpful for the occasional stomach ache or digestive upset.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »