No more diahhrea or constipation!

Posted by Reviewer1878526 on Mar 10, 2010

My son had a really bad case of diahhrea that lasted for several weeks.After being hospitalized and being told by doctors that there was no cure for diahhrea. We started to look into natural remedies. That is when I found out about Dynamic Health's Lactobacillus Acidophilus. This stuff cured my son!!! Within 2 days he was on his way to a very fast recovery. WE all take this very inexpensive supplement, This is the healthiest winter my family has ever had! Thank you Dynamic Health, for giving me back my son. This stuff really boost's your gastrointestinal and your entire immune system! It's the best! Thanks again!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1498973 on Nov 05, 2007

The last 3 years I have had problems with a little acne and yeast infections. This product has kept me acne and yeast infection free. It also clears up my kids tummy aches.

Dynamic Health, Lactobacillus Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1281937 on Dec 06, 2010

Good for people that cannot digest pills well. People with intestinal problems. Excellent product.

Solved our problems!

Posted by Reviewer3302390 on Jan 25, 2011

I got this liquid acidophilus at my sister's suggestion to fight my 14 month old's yeast problem. I had successfully gotten rid of her rash several times with essential oils but it kept coming back because the problem was through out her system. Within a few days of starting her on the acidophilus 2-3X a day the rash seems to have cleared for good. Highly recommend.

Bought for my elderly mother who has IBS

Posted by Reviewer3250552 on Jan 08, 2012

She LOVES this! She hasn't had diarrhea since THE DAY she started taking it, and it is in liquid form so she can get it down without choking. She had polio in her youth and it left her throat partially paralyzed, so this is perfect for her.

Dynamic Health, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, NON-DAIRY, Apple and Stawberry Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2267316 on Dec 16, 2009

A non-dairy, liquid and easy to absorb formula. Very tasty. Helps with IBS. I am giving it 4 stars because it is difficult to pour and I end up wasting some of it. Good price.

Great Tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Jul 26, 2009

This product tastes great and does it's job. It helps with digestion and regularity.

Helps with the funk

Posted by Reviewer2940492 on Sep 08, 2009

I give this to both my husband & my 7 year old son, who both have a funk (even after showering)& a funk that comes out of them; I am sure that you know what I mean.....It really helps with the internal deoderizing.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1088485 on Nov 04, 2009

My son begs to take this, he loves the taste!

Helped my 5 yr. old

Posted by Reviewer1111164 on Apr 27, 2010

My 5 yr old always had a lot of gas and constipation, I noticed right away that the gas disappeared and her bms became bigger and softer. She had taken a lot of antibiotics for ear problems and she is doing well on a daily dose. I used this in conjunction with liquid slippery elm..very effective and gentle. She likes the taste!