Dynamic Health Laboratories, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Apple & Strawberry Juice Concentrates, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

No more diahhrea or constipation!

Posted by Reviewer1878526 From Maryland on Mar 10, 2010

My son had a really bad case of diahhrea that lasted for several weeks.After being hospitalized and being told by doctors that there was no cure for diahhrea. We started to look into natural remedies. That is when I found out about Dynamic Health's Lactobacillus Acidophilus. This stuff cured my son!!! Within 2 days he was on his way to a very fast recovery. WE all take this very inexpensive supplement, This is the healthiest winter my family has ever had! Thank you Dynamic Health, for giving me back my son. This stuff really boost's your gastrointestinal and your entire immune system! It's the best! Thanks again!

Dynamic Health, Lactobacillus Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1281937 From Michigan on Dec 06, 2010

Good for people that cannot digest pills well. People with intestinal problems. Excellent product.

Bought for my elderly mother who has IBS

Posted by Reviewer3250552 From Nebraska on Jan 08, 2012

She LOVES this! She hasn't had diarrhea since THE DAY she started taking it, and it is in liquid form so she can get it down without choking. She had polio in her youth and it left her throat partially paralyzed, so this is perfect for her.

Dynamic Health, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, NON-DAIRY, Apple and Stawberry Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2267316 From Maryland on Dec 16, 2009

A non-dairy, liquid and easy to absorb formula. Very tasty. Helps with IBS. I am giving it 4 stars because it is difficult to pour and I end up wasting some of it. Good price.

Dynamic Health "Good Stuff"

Posted by Reviewer1365215 From Washington on Feb 10, 2010

I use this in my energy drink and it works like I had just eaten a couple containers of yogurt. By that I mean the Lactobacillus Acidophlius in this product keeps my bowels happy. Very inexpensive for the work it does. This is my 3rd or 4th bottle and it is a staple in my diet.