Good for elderly

Posted by Reviewer1024086 on May 04, 2011

I bought this for an 89 year old man that was on a regular monthly series of antibiotics, had problems swallowing, and was having problems eating (due to the antibiotics in my opinion). He began to eat more almost immediately upon starting the juice. His appetite continues to improve. I am very pleased with the product, and the price. It also tastes good.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Mar 19, 2011

Finally a product that really works, is good tasting, good price. I recommend 100%.

Love this acidolphilus!

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Jan 19, 2009

Easy to take and not all thick and yucky like most acidolphilus.

No bad symptoms, worked a treat!

Posted by Reviewer2759314 on Oct 19, 2011

This has been working wonders! No nausea or gas anymore! and it tastes great too.

Like this product

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Aug 28, 2012

I've tried many LA products. Like this one. Easy to mix with juice. Great price.

Far Better Than Expected ... A New Staple!

Posted by Reviewer3339977 on Apr 16, 2015

I could not have imagined how much this product would improve my health. Years of antibiotics left me with a somewhat slightly sensitive digestive system and occasional candida issues. During the past couple years, I've begun experiencing gas and bloating I'd never thought I would experience. While excellent eating habits and pretty good exercise habits keep health issues at bay most of the time, I've been taking a prebiotic and probiotic for their added benefits. When I came upon this Dynamic Health Lactobacillus and Acidophilus, I had to try it. The integrity of the ingredients and customers' reviews sold me on this. I bought two bottles, one for me and one for my mom. I am now returning to purchase four bottles just for me! I never want to be without it! There was an immediate alleviation of candida, boost in energy and calm to my digestive tract. I did not even realize the extent of the need for the added attention to these areas until I noticed the great difference in my overall health and wellbeing. My skin, while I had no issues with it, has even improved. My skin is more even-toned and, seriously, glowing! I suppose these and any other benefits make sense because the gut is at the core of our health. I'm just a customer! :-) I know this reads like a commercial but this is really my experience in just a week's time span! In fact, I am so thankful for this product that, in spite of all the great products I regularly buy from iHerb, this is the first one I have taken time to write, after years - well over a decade (Could be longer; didn't check how long I've been a customer) - as a customer. I highly recommend this product for absolutely anyone who wants to improve his or her general wellbeing and quality of life.

Cure for bad breath! - thank you!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 20, 2014

We tried this after reading a bunch of reviews on earthclinic from people saying they cured their chronic bad breath with Acidophilus... and it works! Very happy! .................................................................... .............................................................................. ........................ Here are some of the comments we read at earthclinic.................................................................... .............................................................................. ........................ "I cannot thank you enough for the information you have given about Acidophilus, as I have suffered humiliation for many years about my bad breath. I notice a difference after just 3 days. .................................................................................. ................................................................................... .............................................................. "YAHOO! BRAVO! I've had bad breath for the last 20 years... So, last week I went to the health store and bought Acidophilus and within 20 minutes my bad breath was gone.... Usually when I get up in the morning I have bad breath... Not anymore!!!! I'm over the moon happy. I still brush with baking soda and swish with organic coconut oils... But, I finally solved my issue! I haven't had bad breath since buy acidophilus. I wish I had known years ago. I also found out that diary and sugar gives you bad breath. Thank you! Love" .................................................................................... .................................................................................... ........................................................... "My friend who sells herbs and vitamins noticed my bad breath and told me how to cure it. He said my small intestine was in need of good bacteria so he put me on Acidophilus and now I not only never have bad breath, my gums no longer bleed and hurt and it is helping me with my fight with Candida. I won't go without the Acidophilus ever again!"................................................................................. ........................................................................................ .......................................................... "My sister had the same thing and started taking Acidophyllis... She was totally cured in 2 days and she had the worst bad breath I have ever been around...and her breath is totally normal now."................................................................................... ....................................................................................... ..................................................... If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1337049 on May 13, 2010

I give this to my two boys... one is Autistic with Sensory Processing Disorder and the other is ADD. They don't complain about the taste and it works great. My little autistic guy is like a different person.

product quality

Posted by Reviewer2544101 on Mar 06, 2011

product received was different from previous order in both taste and color, because of that I did not consume. Concern about change in formula and/or product safety. Please advise if product is safe to consume.

Good taste, good probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Jul 15, 2011

Very good ingredients and very good taste. Important and well-chosen bacteria.