Best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on Feb 25, 2016

I've tried a lot of Acidophilus, but this is by far the best and the price is good enough, that I can buy a bunch of bottles at one time.

Far Better Than Expected ... A New Staple!

Posted by Reviewer3339977 on Apr 16, 2015

I could not have imagined how much this product would improve my health. Years of antibiotics left me with a somewhat slightly sensitive digestive system and occasional candida issues. During the past couple years, I've begun experiencing gas and bloating I'd never thought I would experience. While excellent eating habits and pretty good exercise habits keep health issues at bay most of the time, I've been taking a prebiotic and probiotic for their added benefits. When I came upon this Dynamic Health Lactobacillus and Acidophilus, I had to try it. The integrity of the ingredients and customers' reviews sold me on this. I bought two bottles, one for me and one for my mom. I am now returning to purchase four bottles just for me! I never want to be without it! There was an immediate alleviation of candida, boost in energy and calm to my digestive tract. I did not even realize the extent of the need for the added attention to these areas until I noticed the great difference in my overall health and wellbeing. My skin, while I had no issues with it, has even improved. My skin is more even-toned and, seriously, glowing! I suppose these and any other benefits make sense because the gut is at the core of our health. I'm just a customer! :-) I know this reads like a commercial but this is really my experience in just a week's time span! In fact, I am so thankful for this product that, in spite of all the great products I regularly buy from iHerb, this is the first one I have taken time to write, after years - well over a decade (Could be longer; didn't check how long I've been a customer) - as a customer. I highly recommend this product for absolutely anyone who wants to improve his or her general wellbeing and quality of life.

My son thinks it tastes "okay".

Posted by theunextreme on Feb 12, 2015

I like the taste but my young son isn't too fond of it. The benefits outweigh everything though.

Good for the gut

Posted by energyguy on Jan 09, 2015

I used this to improve my digestive system. My eczema does improve. I also feel better energy level. I make my own soy milk and add acidophilus to the soy milk. Kept the soy milk over night. When I used this soy milk to make smoothies, my smoothies taste better and "smoother".

Cure for bad breath! - thank you!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 20, 2014

We tried this after reading a bunch of reviews on earthclinic from people saying they cured their chronic bad breath with Acidophilus... and it works! Very happy! .................................................................... .............................................................................. ........................ Here are some of the comments we read at earthclinic.................................................................... .............................................................................. ........................ "I cannot thank you enough for the information you have given about Acidophilus, as I have suffered humiliation for many years about my bad breath. I notice a difference after just 3 days. .................................................................................. ................................................................................... .............................................................. "YAHOO! BRAVO! I've had bad breath for the last 20 years... So, last week I went to the health store and bought Acidophilus and within 20 minutes my bad breath was gone.... Usually when I get up in the morning I have bad breath... Not anymore!!!! I'm over the moon happy. I still brush with baking soda and swish with organic coconut oils... But, I finally solved my issue! I haven't had bad breath since buy acidophilus. I wish I had known years ago. I also found out that diary and sugar gives you bad breath. Thank you! Love" .................................................................................... .................................................................................... ........................................................... "My friend who sells herbs and vitamins noticed my bad breath and told me how to cure it. He said my small intestine was in need of good bacteria so he put me on Acidophilus and now I not only never have bad breath, my gums no longer bleed and hurt and it is helping me with my fight with Candida. I won't go without the Acidophilus ever again!"................................................................................. ........................................................................................ .......................................................... "My sister had the same thing and started taking Acidophyllis... She was totally cured in 2 days and she had the worst bad breath I have ever been around...and her breath is totally normal now."................................................................................... ....................................................................................... ..................................................... If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you.

very tasty

Posted by 4660729407587607988 on Jan 18, 2014

budget.Healty.

A wee bit bitter, don't know if it is 'active'

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Jan 03, 2014

Tried to put this to the milk test for probiotics but nothing happened so not sure if it is active as it claims. Taste is not-to-bad, just a wee bit bitter.

great taste and effective

Posted by 4897508290438388967 on Nov 01, 2013

easy way to consume you Lactobacteria

Great

Posted by yvonnepalmer on Oct 09, 2013

This product is great I have been using it for a long long time. Along w/ probiotics the black cherry juice keeps my gout under control.

wonderful liquid

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on May 27, 2013

This has made a significant diffirence to my indigestion, and bowel problems, no problems now!