They changed the formula

Posted by Reviewer1875849 on Aug 28, 2010

This product was sustaining my life, due to a very bad illness, and this company changed their formula, either due to government or their own issues. This was the ONLY formula out there that had the perfect ratio of Phosphorus, Potassium of 1750 mg, yes that is right! and it worked awesome, it also had high magnesium and calcium and was so healthy for people to take. We cannot absorb these nutrients from our foods and apparently the government wants to make sure of that so we all need to pay for medical care, so sickening. The company was not very empathetic towards me needing this product and does not seem to care. I have no other product to use now, how sad. And I can eat up to 7,000 mg of potassium from foods all day long and still have low potassium, yet this product raised all of my levels perfectly. Thanks Dynamic health for making a problem even worse off, by not accommodating a life long potential customer. How sad. The new product has nothing in it, just traces that waste your money and do nothing for your health or your childs, save your money.

Used to be good

Posted by Reviewer1350496 on Jan 12, 2012

I used to buy this product because it had a reasonable amount of phosporus & potassium. It doesn't any longer, it's not worth the price, for a few more $$ you can get better vitamin with much more than 20 servings. I'll give it one star because I can't go lower.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2100447 on May 07, 2011

My children love this supplement and happily take it. :)

She likes it!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on May 10, 2011

I have a 2 year old daugter and I give this to her everyday in her juice or smootie. It seemed to really help her get rid of a cold a lot quicker and I just feel good knowing shes getting all of her nutrients missed from her picky diet.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Sep 30, 2011

My 7 year old loves this one!

Dynamic Health, Liquid Multi Vitamin with Minerals for Children, 236

Posted by Reviewer2379780 on Oct 19, 2007

My daughter has been using this for awhile and she loves it. It really works and gives her a lot of energy and can be easily digested instead of chewable vitamins. I highly recommend it for those that have kids that can't digest chewable vitamins like my daughter.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2037877 on Nov 13, 2007

My daughter will not take chewable vitamins and is a very picky eater. This gives me peace of mind and it's tasty so she does not mind taking it.

liquid vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3275448 on Nov 20, 2007

I love these vitamins - it's easy to get my son to drink them b/c of the good taste, and they are complete with all the good stuff we want our kids to have. The only problem is with the packing method - the first shipment had 2 cracked bottles which had to be replaced. Thank you for the quick replacement, but the second shipment was packaged the same way. There was no padding or popping paper around the bottles. Your shipping dept needs to be aware. Thanx!!!

Excellent Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1826082 on Sep 18, 2008

Thank you for this product! My daughter loves this vitamin. She's allergic to many things -- most especially corn. So when I found an actual children's vitamin without corn on your website, I was so happy. I'm glad I tried it.

He likes it!

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Feb 24, 2009

My five year old takes this and likes it. It is affordable and tastes good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »