Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I like it

Posted by Reviewer3075589 on Jan 13, 2009

I ordered this product because I liked that it was sweetened with Agave Nectar. When I received the bottles, I shaked them as directed, and it fizzed and bubble over. I tasted it, and while it was tasty enough, it had a bite. I called the company who told me that it had fermented and instructed me to contact my point of purchase and make sure to replace it with bottles from a different lot number. I called Iherb, who immediately sent me two replacement bottles. I was very pleased with the customer service from Iherb. And I like this product, not overly sweetned.

Easier than swallowing tablets.

Posted by Reviewer2878868 on Nov 01, 2011

This a good option to taking pills. So tired of taking meds, pills & capsules. I find the liquid so much easier.

Natural Citrus Flavour Liquid VitC

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Jul 09, 2012

I've been screening my health options, and became acquainted with Dr D'Adamo's Eat Right For Your Type - i.e. blood type. Orange citrus is not suitable for those with blood type 'O'. Up until then I'd been happy to take this in doses. The taste was somewhat sweet but pleasant enough. My type A teenage daughter continued and she felt some health benefits so it wasn't exactly a wasted exercise.

Easy to take & good source of V.C

Posted by 5165720644032170759 on Aug 17, 2012

High concentration of Vitamin C and easy to take. the first order was more citrus flevor, but the second order distinctively tasted different, so I wasn't sure whether any defect or what tast should have. I contacted its manufacturer as I was advised by Iherb, but no reply. I will probably order again to see what taste will be next time.

a great way to supply kids with vitamin C that does not resemble a candy

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Aug 26, 2012

although it is also a bit too sweet (I dilute it with a little water and tell them it is a "tiny cup of lemonade"... :) Just remember to adjust the dose (1/2 tbs and not 1 whole tbs)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »