July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dynamic Health Laboratories, Liquid Vitamin C, Natural Citrus Flavor, 1000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I like it

Posted by Reviewer3075589 on Jan 13, 2009

I ordered this product because I liked that it was sweetened with Agave Nectar. When I received the bottles, I shaked them as directed, and it fizzed and bubble over. I tasted it, and while it was tasty enough, it had a bite. I called the company who told me that it had fermented and instructed me to contact my point of purchase and make sure to replace it with bottles from a different lot number. I called Iherb, who immediately sent me two replacement bottles. I was very pleased with the customer service from Iherb. And I like this product, not overly sweetned.

Good for children.

Posted by Reviewer1518891 on Feb 25, 2009

I got for my grandchildren. Taste is good, but not too sweet. Blends well with most juices and many other foods for finicy children.

Good alternative

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on May 04, 2009

Not to acid, but not to strong, but works

Quad-Cities

Posted by Reviewer1133392 on Oct 05, 2009

Great Value and good taste.

Tastes great too!

Posted by Reviewer1472728 on Nov 12, 2009

I recently bought this product and so far it seems effective. I gave it to my toddlers and they love the taste so that's the 1st good factor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »