I like it

Posted by Reviewer3075589 on Jan 13, 2009

I ordered this product because I liked that it was sweetened with Agave Nectar. When I received the bottles, I shaked them as directed, and it fizzed and bubble over. I tasted it, and while it was tasty enough, it had a bite. I called the company who told me that it had fermented and instructed me to contact my point of purchase and make sure to replace it with bottles from a different lot number. I called Iherb, who immediately sent me two replacement bottles. I was very pleased with the customer service from Iherb. And I like this product, not overly sweetned.

Easy to take & good source of V.C

Posted by 5165720644032170759 on Aug 17, 2012

High concentration of Vitamin C and easy to take. the first order was more citrus flevor, but the second order distinctively tasted different, so I wasn't sure whether any defect or what tast should have. I contacted its manufacturer as I was advised by Iherb, but no reply. I will probably order again to see what taste will be next time.

Easier than swallowing tablets.

Posted by Reviewer2878868 on Nov 01, 2011

This a good option to taking pills. So tired of taking meds, pills & capsules. I find the liquid so much easier.

Dynamic Health Laboratories, Liquid Vitamin C, Natural Lemon & Lime Flavors, 1000 mg

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Sep 18, 2016

The taste is extremely strong... so i could't order another bottle because of that taste.. But i love that there is Vitamin C in liquid.. I hope to find something similar or next time i'll mix it with water

Liquid Vitamin "C"

Posted by Reviewer3161795 on Feb 01, 2008

I enjoy the product, it tastes pleasant, and I feel it provides the amount of Vitamin "C" I need.

Natural Citrus Flavour Liquid VitC

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Jul 09, 2012

I've been screening my health options, and became acquainted with Dr D'Adamo's Eat Right For Your Type - i.e. blood type. Orange citrus is not suitable for those with blood type 'O'. Up until then I'd been happy to take this in doses. The taste was somewhat sweet but pleasant enough. My type A teenage daughter continued and she felt some health benefits so it wasn't exactly a wasted exercise.

a great way to supply kids with vitamin C that does not resemble a candy

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Aug 26, 2012

although it is also a bit too sweet (I dilute it with a little water and tell them it is a "tiny cup of lemonade"... :) Just remember to adjust the dose (1/2 tbs and not 1 whole tbs)

Nice taste

Posted by 5507019025706122204 on Aug 12, 2013

I will order again. I cannot make any statement yet about results except that my hair are better after using only a bottle.

OK

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 30, 2013

Seems ok, though I am not sure if a simple powder would not be cheaper, unless this product delivers lot of bioflavonoids as written.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2699500 on Apr 06, 2015

I have been happy over all with taste and effectiveness. I found adding this to my daily dose of vitamins has really helped. Taste is not bet citrusy tart but not bitter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »