Love getting my vitamin C this way!

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Jan 24, 2009

Tastes great and is so easy to take. No pills (and when you take a variety of vitamins/supplements, this is a big plus), and the liquid is citrus without being strongly orange or lemon. In fact, it has more of a grapefruit like taste to me, which is great, because I don't actually like orange flavored products.

Excellent Vitamin C supplement

Posted by Reviewer2147163 on Apr 18, 2009

This is an excellent Vitamin C supplement with plenty of bioflanoids and other related ingredients in a very tasty liquid form. I put a tablespoon into plain water and drink it with my meals and adds just a little citrus flavor to the water for a delicious drink that is not at all too sweet or overpowering. The price is also very reasonable. Highly recommended.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2712094 on Jul 24, 2009

Wow! It not only tastes great but has done wonders for my hair and complexion. The ingredients are all natural and the flavor is nice as well. Don't buy anything with corn syrup or sorbitol if you want all natural--go with this Vitamin C Brand. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking high doses of Vitamin C in a smooth tasting liquid. Very happy and will not buy any other brand but this one. :O)

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2859887 on Jan 08, 2009

Easy to dose and mix in with other things.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1161282 on Sep 03, 2013

Like taking the liquid as opposed to pill form.

great stuff !

Posted by Reviewer3217152 on May 12, 2009

so good you forget its C !

Good C, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Jan 30, 2009

This has a really delicious tart flavor and is a great value for the size of the bottle. Thanks for the great prices and service iherb.

I could swig this stuff if it weren't so powerful

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Apr 29, 2008

This is the best tasting stuff. Sometimes when I want to flood my system vith Vitamin C, like Bill Henderson recommends, I sit down with a bottle of this and take a tablespoon every 10 minutes until I get full and approach the diarrheal state. It tastes so very, very good. I will keep reordering this. It's a keeper.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1577189 on Jul 28, 2008

I really like this liquid vitamin!! I take around 2000mg daily and I can get it easily with this and I don't have to choke down a bunch of pills!

Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Oct 20, 2008

Great tasting! I'll order this from now on. I hate swallowing pills. I just put some in a shot glass and knock it back. Be careful though, it's tastes so good you may be tempted to drink more that you should.