This helped me fight a food poisoning and flu-like symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Jan 26, 2009

After about two weeks of fighting off a food poisoning, I was still not feeling good at all. Day after day, the same flu-like symptoms, upset stomach, headache and a heavy feeling in my chest. I had spent a lot of money and time taking over-the-counter medicines without any relief. Then, I looked in my frig and there it was--Dynamic Health Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother. I had been taking it in the past for overall good health but stopped for some reason. I immediately took 2 tablespoons and by the end of the night my stomach was less nauseated and upset and my chest wasn't as heavy. I am continuing this regimen until I'm 100% and beyond.

Didn't taste as good other brands; not enough "mother"

Posted by Reviewer2526155 on Apr 26, 2008

This did not taste as good as the Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar I've purchased in the past. I like to mix ACV in water & sip it with meals. Also, while this product had cloudiness that seems to indicate it has the "mother" in it, none ever settles to the bottom of the bottle. The other organic apple cider vinegars with "mother" in them that I've used always had an accumulation of "mother" on the bottom & have to be shaken before using them. I think I'll pay a little extra for Bragg's or try another brand for consumption. This would be ok for diluting for a hair rinse, using in a salad dressing with other flavors, adding to pet food, etc.

Fat Burner & Flavor Enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

Great to spinkle over salads or use to make your own salad dressing, also gives great flavor to meats and veggies, or simply take a tablespoon of cider vinegar with each meal to help burn the fat you eat. Its just a step to eating healthier not a quick fly by night quick fix to losing weight. Eat right live longer is my goal.

Dynamic Health, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1698962 on Aug 28, 2008

Seems as good as Bragg's, a little less cost

Does the Trick! Works!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Bought it before and like it.....organic vinegar is the best for skin, liver, kidneys, body. Some people may also use it for stomach issues such as reflux. You can add it to smoothies, on foods, salads, etc. it's strong so you may add juice or sweetners!

By Far The best Apple Cider Vinegar I have tried.

Posted by Reviewer3204806 on Oct 24, 2008

taste great, feels great, fresh, organic, healthy. Eating this with salad helps to balance weight, helps with hormonal imbalances and helps in cutting down bad bacteria in the body. By far the best Organic Apple Cider vinegar I have ever tasted and consumed at an incredibly low price.....If you are into Apple Cider Vinegar get this one you will be happy with it...

a better vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2836394 on Apr 15, 2008

Compared to store-bought vinegar this product is better tasting and healthier because it isn`t processed. I will order it again.

Not sure about this

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 28, 2009

I'm not sure this is as good as Bragg's, it doesn't taste as strong and not very much Mother. It also increased in price a lot last month!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Apr 17, 2009

it is good to know it is organic, I use it to keep my arteries clean.

Northwestern NC

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Dec 22, 2008

Tastes good, not quite as much "mother" as with my long time standby of Braggs, but that may not matter in the long term. Saves a little money over Bragg's too.