Dynamic Health Laboratories, Organic Certified, Noni Juice, from Tahiti, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Not masked with overly sweet juice flavors

Posted by Reviewer1856979 From Colorado on Feb 12, 2010

I have been taking Noni Juice as a supplement for over 10 years. I have tried many brands and Dynamic Health is the best I have tasted. I love the pure clean taste. It adds no sweet jucies in an attempt to make the noni flavor more palatable. It is just pure great noni and I perfer it. I bought the last 4 bottles. Please replenish your stock before I run out.

Noni Juice from Tahiti

Posted by anetta From Ireland on Sep 21, 2012

I used to had Noni Juice with raspberry flavor, so the taste was better but this one is no to bad too. The very first thing which I noticed after take noni juice is great condition of my hair, they are alive and moistured doesn't matter how damaged they are, but to see the immediate difference I have to drink 120 ml daily. Other benefits of noni juice, which I noticed is better digestive, brighter skin and much more energy. Very good product and fantastic price.

Noni

Posted by Reviewer1525701 From Massachusetts on Sep 30, 2011

So far it works for me. I use it to open up my nasal passages , i breath better and don't wake up with headaches. I turned it onto my niece who has allergies and almost instantly breathing more clearly

It's good to Me.

Posted by Reviewer2621713 From Japan on May 26, 2009

I had used to drink Tahitian Noni INC. thing. That's costed too high, spend too much money. I feel this juice is very cheap and nice. I feel I become a little bit more healthy. I don't know well what is containing in this juice, but I will drink this, 'cause I bought this 9 bottle. I believe and feel this is good to Me. And I will buy this thing again.

일주일째 먹고 있는데.. 좋은 느낌.

Posted by Reviewer2071253 From Korea, Republic of on May 20, 2012

평소에 많이 피로하고 그랬는데, 이것 때문인지 아님 플라시보 효과인지, 아님 다른 것 때문인지 몰라도 조금씩 아침에 일어나는 게 더 가뿐해지고 눈이 잘 떠져요. 일단 한통 꾸준히 먹어보고, 이 느낌이 지속되면 계속 주문할 생각.