finally

Posted by Reviewer1655398 on Mar 11, 2011

i have had sleeping problems for many many years, but now i actually sleep at 11 every night. and i sleep the entire night without waking up. it is just fantastic. and the taste is so nice too. love from norway

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1801594 on Nov 04, 2010

I didn't believe the hype but had to try it. I was on it for about a month and didn't really notice the difference until I missed a few days. All my aches and pains came back after missing a few days. Back on it and feeling better. Plus it tastes good.

Thick sirup without sugar that tastes lovely (cherry-almondy),

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 24, 2010

and dissolves easily in water for a drink, would be lovely sauce for desserts too, non-expencive, and if it stores well too it will be a great juice to have on hand in the fridge for making a refreshing & healthy drink (you don´t need much) or smashing together a dessert.

Way Too Sweet - I am Not Sure This is Really Tart Cherries!

Posted by Reviewer3128077 on Jan 25, 2011

I have had other tart cherries juices, and although when concentrated, even tart cherries taste a bit sweet, they retain a tartness to them. Tart cherries provide nutrients that are not in other sweet cherries, but this product tastes like they used sweet cherries instead of tart cherries. This would mean the health benefits would not be the same. The company claims they are tart cherries, just with a very high brix, but I don't think high brix would do away with the tart taste!

My favorite item at iherb.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 21, 2011

Sadly the price keeps creeping up. Does wonders for my spinal osteoarthritis, good for your heart and also has natural melatonin for insomnia. Taste great, tart and sweet.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Aug 04, 2011

Really love the taste! Makes a wonderful, refreshing and healthy soda when mixed with sparkling water. Another great use is mixing it in greek or any other unflavored yoghurt!

Great Emergency Relief for Gout

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Tart Cherry Juice to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease. As well, when I feel the first signs of a flare up, if I drink a large glass of the Cherry Juice mixed with Pineapple juice, the symptoms go away almost immediately, within an hour or so. This is a great product to keep on hand for emergencies, and I always keep a bottle or two in backstock just in case.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Jul 16, 2011

I always buy from this company when available. This is your ultimate cherry pie fix without so many calories. I think it would be great added to a real cherry pie for a knockout taste. I plan to try that one day. Now I add it to my daily pom drink for it's benefit to the joints.

Jummy!

Posted by Reviewer1367436 on Jul 23, 2012

My first tart cherry consentrate and i love it! Use it in my yoghurt (greek, turkey or natural) with some wholegrains before bed and it tastes soooooo good and helps me sleep. I don't wake up during the night with this, not even whith the light nights here in Norway, that normaly f's up my sleep in the summertime. Can actualy feel a difference when i skip this before bed.

Love It

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 03, 2012

I love this tart cherry juice. I mix with pomegranate juice and water or club soda for a kick.