Dynamic Health Laboratories, Organic Certified Mangosteen Gold, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Jan 19, 2012

I cannot go to work without this juice. Tastes exactly the same as eating a fresh mangosteen fruit. Definantly gives you more energy and mental alertness!!! My next order will be for the dozen bottles.

Pure mangosteen

Posted by 5664668713562508584 on Apr 12, 2013

I used to get 2-3 colds every year. Since I started taking Organic Mangosteen Gold from Dynamic Health I haven't gotten it once! My energy level has also significantly improved. The best thing about this product is that the daily dose of this juice is 30 g of pure mangosteen which has an extremely high ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity). Plus the fact that it is organic and unbeatable price on iherb make it the best antioxidant product i have found.

Mangosteen started taking December 2013

Posted by 5754268484669787845 on Jun 19, 2014

I have been taking Mangosteen Gold for 6 month Now. I take 90ml every morning with one Propolis capsule(500mg), at night I take 2 mangosteen capsules. I had Gout, Acid Reflux and would sometimes get headaches. I no longer have these problems and have not had a cold for 6 month or any other health problems since taking Mangosteen. I didn't even know about Mangosteen until I did a Google search on natural ways to get rid of Gout. I did my research and found Mangosteen Gold to be the second best brand on the market. The best comes in a bottle and is $10 more, the bottle increases the air freight price to Australia so I have to accept second best, but it does the same job.

I have no idea if it's helping me yet

Posted by Reviewer1644770 on Mar 30, 2015

I continue to take this 3 times a day, only time will tell.

greaaaaat

Posted by Reviewer2075016 on Feb 24, 2012

This product is really great. I am still young, and never been ill or got special illnesses, so I don´t really know if it works. but I wanna use such products anyway, cause I wanna se if I will get old, without getting old in body and mind :) Taste really good. And mucher cheaper than buying here in Norway. I save almost half of the money, buying from Iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »