Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Jan 19, 2012

I cannot go to work without this juice. Tastes exactly the same as eating a fresh mangosteen fruit. Definantly gives you more energy and mental alertness!!! My next order will be for the dozen bottles.

Pure mangosteen

Posted by 5664668713562508584 on Apr 12, 2013

I used to get 2-3 colds every year. Since I started taking Organic Mangosteen Gold from Dynamic Health I haven't gotten it once! My energy level has also significantly improved. The best thing about this product is that the daily dose of this juice is 30 g of pure mangosteen which has an extremely high ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity). Plus the fact that it is organic and unbeatable price on iherb make it the best antioxidant product i have found.

Mangosteen started taking December 2013

Posted by 5754268484669787845 on Jun 19, 2014

I have been taking Mangosteen Gold for 6 month Now. I take 90ml every morning with one Propolis capsule(500mg), at night I take 2 mangosteen capsules. I had Gout, Acid Reflux and would sometimes get headaches. I no longer have these problems and have not had a cold for 6 month or any other health problems since taking Mangosteen. I didn't even know about Mangosteen until I did a Google search on natural ways to get rid of Gout. I did my research and found Mangosteen Gold to be the second best brand on the market. The best comes in a bottle and is $10 more, the bottle increases the air freight price to Australia so I have to accept second best, but it does the same job.

I have no idea if it's helping me yet

Posted by OldWoman on Mar 30, 2015

I continue to take this 3 times a day, only time will tell.

greaaaaat

Posted by Reviewer2075016 on Feb 24, 2012

This product is really great. I am still young, and never been ill or got special illnesses, so I don´t really know if it works. but I wanna use such products anyway, cause I wanna se if I will get old, without getting old in body and mind :) Taste really good. And mucher cheaper than buying here in Norway. I save almost half of the money, buying from Iherb.

It’s very effective product.

Posted by Reviewer3000780 on Jun 28, 2012

It’s very effective product. Also the price is very good.

better and cheaper than other brands

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 28, 2011

have just tried this mangosteen have to say it's the best tasting and least bitter because of more rippeness more of the juice as oposed to other brands that charge more and are not ripe or less of the juice and more of the pulp is used.

My wife needs it for energy

Posted by Reviewer1074046 on Oct 27, 2010

Energy boost

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2035788 on Nov 01, 2010

it tastes wierd but feels more like healthy. please stock more.

Ok & good value

Posted by 5350008917982698425 on Jul 15, 2013

The product seems to be ok. It is of good value. The delivery was fast. The real Mangosteen fruit tastes better than this but of course most of the antioxidants are in the peel that are extracted and contained in the product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »