LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2391991 on Apr 08, 2010

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

Simply Digestion Plus

Posted by Reviewer3174025 on Jul 30, 2008

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 13, 2012

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Nov 09, 2013

It's affordable and you only need from one to two tablespoons a day! I love it! It's a God-send! Thank you!!!!

Miracle cure for constipation

Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Apr 06, 2014

Helps bowel regularity in my toddler. Mix with milk. A bit strong tasting on its own.

can't eat without it

Posted by 4803350099769986299 on Nov 26, 2014

i take this after every meal & it works wonders.

Good for the price

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Nov 20, 2007

I used to mix protein shake and it works good, and specially for the price.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2740623 on Feb 16, 2009

Great product!! used it 4 yrs works the fastest, 4 any digestive issues that come about!

Simply Digestion Plus

Posted by Reviewer1895863 on Feb 28, 2009

Good product, adds fiber to diet. Great taste.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2960963 on Aug 22, 2009

Not to get weird, but this stuff fixed bowel probs I didn't know I had. My stomach feels flatter after one bottle, and I never get that "ugh" feeling after a meal anymore. I give a quarter dose to my toddler in her juice- she eats tons of fruit and veg but her bowel movements were still "pellety". This fixed her right up in two days!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »