I take it every day

Posted by Reviewer1453579 on Aug 19, 2010

Great product! Has relieved stomach discomfort when taken before eating.

Simply Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2763299 on Jul 27, 2010

I have many digestive issues stemming from years of undiagnosed Celiacs disease (3 years gluten free now and feeling much better!) I really recommend this for a healing digestive tonic. Flavour and texture are great, I put a capful in my smoothie every morning.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2391991 on Apr 08, 2010

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

Good taste and no after effects

Posted by felician on Feb 08, 2010

I can say I'm not impressed by it. I mean ... it's not a miracle medicine. Otherwise it helps digestion and I feel a little better after taking it for a few days. Since I have specific problems it didn't help me much with those, but it helped me generally feel just a little bit better. And, give the price, I recommend to everyone who needs a good tasting product that will help them generally.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Dec 15, 2009

It really helps with digestion and I love the taste! Thank you Iherb for your great customer service! Iherb is the BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer1302870 on Oct 11, 2009

It tastes great and really helps my digestive system to work better. Good value for maoney

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2960963 on Aug 22, 2009

Not to get weird, but this stuff fixed bowel probs I didn't know I had. My stomach feels flatter after one bottle, and I never get that "ugh" feeling after a meal anymore. I give a quarter dose to my toddler in her juice- she eats tons of fruit and veg but her bowel movements were still "pellety". This fixed her right up in two days!

Posted by Reviewer1895863 on Feb 28, 2009

Good product, adds fiber to diet. Great taste.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2740623 on Feb 16, 2009

Great product!! used it 4 yrs works the fastest, 4 any digestive issues that come about!

Posted by Reviewer3174025 on Jul 30, 2008

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »