LOVE x 3

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013

I'm in love with this Oolong tea! Oolong tea is my favorite tea and Dynasty does it the best in my opinion! I've drank Oolong tea since I was in high school and I'm in my mid-thirties now. It helps with flushing out the oils from all the greasy food you've eaten. I think it helps. I've always drank Oolong tea and I've stopped since I moved back to Korea 4 years ago and I've gained about 10 pounds ever since. So, when I found this product here and knew I could have it shipped to Korea I was ecstatic! I've drank many different kids of Oolong tea and this and some Japanese brand are my two favorite! I highly recommend this tea for anyone who wants to try Oolong tea for the first time!

Oolong tea for budget

Posted by odereviews on Jan 13, 2013

This is a nice Oolong tea for those with a tight budget (like us). You can make 2-4 cups of oolong tea from one tea bag. Don't let the tea steep too long, and I don't suggest using boiling water. Try 70-80 Celsius.

está bien

Posted by martini18 on Nov 21, 2013

Es mi primer oolong té asi que no puedo comprar esta marca con ninguna otra, pero soy bastante fan del té y he probado muchos y por lo tanto puede decir que el té es de calidad. El sabor es amargo, a mi me ha gustado mucho de hecho he estado duarnte un tiempo solo tomando este té.De una de las bolsitas puedes sacar hasta dos tazas (obviamente dejando reposar más la segunda vez que la primera), personalmente este té me gusta cuando lleva mucho reposo. Las bolsitas vienen con otra bolsa individual que las protegue asique al abrir la caja no perjudicas a todas las bolsas. Lo recomiendo a personas que sean experimentadas en té (ya que su sabor no me parece indicado para principiantes), además me llamó la atención que el único ingrediente fuera oolong té, lo que, a mi me parecer le suma puntos.

Pretty good

Posted by 5764098953253340658 on Jun 24, 2014

It taste good and I love oolong tea because it is one of the healthier tea in the world but green tea is my favorite ! :)

nice

Posted by 4762556441745503144 on Feb 12, 2014

nice

love it

Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Jun 05, 2014

surprising quality for fair price

exelent tea

Posted by 4717891619721558690 on Oct 03, 2013

nice taste and flawor

For less than $2, you can't complain

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 18, 2013

At first, this tasted a little smoky but it was my first oolong tea ever. After getting used to it some, I love it. There is a mixture of both green and black tea. A box of plain and healthy tea bags for under $2, what more can you ask for?!

OK

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

Decent, as far as I know. Bought for my parents.

my favorite tea