New To iHerb?

Customer Reviews

Dynasty, Oolong Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g)

$1.95
$2.29
Savings of: $0.34 (15% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 19 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Dynasty Oolong Tea Is Good!

14 people found the following review helpful

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 06, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I tried this tea and it has a good sweet taste. I like the fact that it is 100% natural and it has only one ingredient - Oolong Tea. There is nothing artificial in this tea at all. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

LOVE x 3

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I'm in love with this Oolong tea! Oolong tea is my favorite tea and Dynasty does it the best in my opinion! I've drank Oolong tea since I was in high school and I'm in my mid-thirties now. It helps with flushing out the oils from all the greasy food you've eaten. I think it helps. I've always drank Oolong tea and I've stopped since I moved back to Korea 4 years ago and I've gained about 10 pounds ever since. So, when I found this product here and knew I could have it shipped to Korea I was ecstatic! I've drank many different kids of Oolong tea and this and some Japanese brand are my two favorite! I highly recommend this tea for anyone who wants to try Oolong tea for the first time!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Oolong tea for budget

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by odereviews on Jan 13, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

This is a nice Oolong tea for those with a tight budget (like us). You can make 2-4 cups of oolong tea from one tea bag. Don't let the tea steep too long, and I don't suggest using boiling water. Try 70-80 Celsius.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

está bien

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by martini18 on Nov 21, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Es mi primer oolong té asi que no puedo comprar esta marca con ninguna otra, pero soy bastante fan del té y he probado muchos y por lo tanto puede decir que el té es de calidad. El sabor es amargo, a mi me ha gustado mucho de hecho he estado duarnte un tiempo solo tomando este té.De una de las bolsitas puedes sacar hasta dos tazas (obviamente dejando reposar más la segunda vez que la primera), personalmente este té me gusta cuando lleva mucho reposo. Las bolsitas vienen con otra bolsa individual que las protegue asique al abrir la caja no perjudicas a todas las bolsas. Lo recomiendo a personas que sean experimentadas en té (ya que su sabor no me parece indicado para principiantes), además me llamó la atención que el único ingrediente fuera oolong té, lo que, a mi me parecer le suma puntos.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Pretty good

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5764098953253340658 on Jun 24, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

It taste good and I love oolong tea because it is one of the healthier tea in the world but green tea is my favorite ! :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 19 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives