Super Waterproof and easy application!

Posted by syadez on Apr 05, 2014

I love this product! Not only is it truly dark, all you just need to do is lightly dip a little onto the brush and you have sufficient cream to do your eye! The brush is a little small for fudgy hands like mine but it still works once you've found your grip. As for waterproof, I tried crying, rubbing and even put a little spit (for experimenting sake) to test it. It truly is waterproof. Had to scrub (yes, you gotta really scrub it) it off with oil-based make up remover. Gotta grab it since its really value for money.

Black as the night

Posted by Kitty86 on Jul 27, 2014

I've been looking for cueltry free options and ELF, is definitely one I'll be buying. The eyeliner is really black and it is waterproof so it is perfect, but I found that If my face is really greasy or I don't have powder or I don't seal it with black eyeshadow, it lasts a little bit less. That's why I'm giving it 4 out of 5!

not bad for its price

Posted by 5689979773083036854 on May 07, 2015

am surprised that it works really well despite the price.. I'm a bit reluctant to order it..but after reading all the reviews, i decided to just give it a try.... and I'm quite amazed with the texture.. its creamy.. easy to apply...especially when doing a winged liner... love the brush.. makes it even more easier to apply.... though it takes sometime to get used to the small brush.. but overall.. thumbs up for this eyeliner!

Vibrant!

Posted by 5493850489106183935 on May 26, 2015

This product creates a vibrant eyeliner and is long lasting through out the day and night. Application is easy if you have a steady hand.

Pretty decent!

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

I'm not a huge gel liner fan in general, but this one is pretty good.

Beautyful

Posted by 4678605918565406307 on May 03, 2016

Nice texture, bit too soft though. But overall nice colour and great price as well.

Nice !!

Posted by 5665865849307660639 on May 03, 2016

Good!!

Hard to take off, bad brush

Posted by MarjorieS on May 04, 2016

I would not recommend using the brush that comes with it. It is not handy and too hard, it hurts a bit. As for the product, nice quality considering the price, however it took me ages for the product to go away. Overall, good product, didn't smudge or anything throughout the day. Maybe a bit too resistant and hard to come off!

Great product

Posted by 4709523389847116934 on May 10, 2016

works good, a little hard to wash off

Posted by 5481655364892302966 on May 11, 2016

Very good. Its so creamy and "writes" very well on the eyes!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »