did not like

Posted by 5659042741780205879 on Dec 10, 2014

I didn't like the product, the fact that he's too soft! will never order this product!

havent used

Posted by 5122200103188928202 on Nov 30, 2014

I think I got this mixed up with another product, not even sure what to use this for.

My new favourite

Posted by 4664064332786682578 on Nov 26, 2014

This is brilliant if you want to make your eyes bigger or get rid of redness. Only this is it has to be constantly reapplied

Average

Posted by 5332332800420068001 on Nov 25, 2014

I thought this product was fairly average - I would strongly recommend getting E.L.F. Cosmetics, Brightening Eyeliner, Glided, 0.04 oz (1.0 g) over this....as the white can be quite harsh and make you look a bit weird. Everyone is different though, but I much preferred the gold tinge of the brightening eyeliner.

Not The Best...

Posted by JuliaNZ on Nov 24, 2014

I purchased this to brighten up my waterline for a fresh faced look. It is not opaque enough IMO, I would prefer it to be creamier. It only applies a thin layer of product and if you try to put too much on then small clumps fall off onto your lower lash line. I definitely have better liners and I will not be repurchasing this. It is a shame because I love their coffee coloured pencil.

okay

Posted by SweetCamomile on Nov 19, 2014

This pencil is okay, it's not creamy, so it's effect is almost transparent. I like the fact that it has a sharpener though!

Too soft

Posted by 4927117621084446634 on Nov 16, 2014

I've really wanted a white liner for a while now. Unfortunately this pencil is way too soft. When using it I was scared that a clump would break off in my eye with the least bit of pressure. The colour doesn't transfer well onto the skin and is quite sheer. Wouldn't buy again.

Sucks..

Posted by 5590944139223588319 on Nov 16, 2014

This is the only product I didn't like out of my huge order. The pencil sucks on your water line, which is where it's meant to go. Doesn't hold at all. :(

okay

Posted by 4876915503614881681 on Nov 11, 2014

works okay not much pigment

Eye pencil