good

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 19, 2016

Elf makeup and products are the greatest. I am very picky when it comes to my make up.

Love this - well priced and great product

Posted by 5246113392122018026 on Dec 13, 2015

Love this - well priced and great product

natural looking brows

Posted by 4932969170269629300 on Nov 29, 2015

This gives a result of natural looking brows that even my friends thought I didn't draw them. However, they can't really create fuller looking brows.

Looks good but doesn't last long

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jul 12, 2015

The color is nice and natural, but don't expect it to last all day. Still, for $3 It is worth it.

Great eyebrow kit

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Jun 22, 2015

One of my favorite eyebrow kits on the market. It's cheap and as good as expensive ones. For more of my reviews please visit my page.

Strictly for blondes!

Posted by 5695881042070212775 on Jun 07, 2015

Ok, this might sound weird, but I'm a brunette, I have dark eyebrows, but I always use brow products for blondes, just because if I use the same color as my brows they look black, which is something that I hate on me. This product however is not for me at all, it's waaaay too light, it's almost the same color as my skin, and I'm pretty pale (NC15-20). The powder is even lighter, it's exactly like my skintone, only grayer. Plus, I have to say that I don't like the formula of the wax, it's way too thin and shiny, and if you don't set it with a powder and touch it, it rubs off immediately. The only plus side is that this is truly an ashy color, so for really pale natural blondes this will probably be great color-wise.

Slightly orange undertone and becoming dried out but great for price

Posted by 5749598715329859783 on May 20, 2015

Slightly orange undertone and becoming dried out but great for price

Very good!

Posted by 5717621557506573049 on May 19, 2015

Very handy little set, and a little goes a long way.

IMPORTANT before you buy this product -

Posted by 5231467246878458394 on Apr 16, 2015

IMPORTANT before you buy this product - The gel color is not as in picture, actually, I have seen a lot of videos, using this product, the color looked the same as in this picture, but when I ordered ( was really excited about this one), I was very disappointed, the color is not ash, but beige, similar to the lighter color in the photo. I have light brown hair and a bit darker eyebrow color, but the beige color... is just too light, and you can hardly see any difference, with or with out this product. Also, my eyebrows are really really thin (naturaly) and has gaps between every other eyebrow hair, so I was looking forward to using this gel, as there were so many good reviews about this product filling in the eyebows. Anyhow, I just don't believe that the product I received is real E.L.F eyebrow kit, (although, on the pack was written that this is color ASH)

Mi producto favorito para las cejas!

Posted by medussa on Apr 15, 2015

Tengo las cejas claritas, por lo que me cuesta encontrar un producto que me vaya bien y no me las oscurezca en exceso. Tras probar muchas cosas, compré este kit de cejas, guiada por su buen precio, ya que pensaba que no perdía nada. Pues me está gustando mucho. Lo utilizo cada día y deja unas cejas definidas, pero naturales, se ven más, pero no parece que estén maquilladas. Muy buen producto!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »