Works very well

Posted by Reviewer2157875 on Mar 15, 2014

I only use the darker brown, as the lighter one makes the color a little to light for me. I have medium/dark blond hair. The color might feel just a little bit green-ish sometimes, but overall I am happy with this product and will probably continue to use it.

Strictly for blondes!

Posted by 5695881042070212775 on Jun 07, 2015

Ok, this might sound weird, but I'm a brunette, I have dark eyebrows, but I always use brow products for blondes, just because if I use the same color as my brows they look black, which is something that I hate on me. This product however is not for me at all, it's waaaay too light, it's almost the same color as my skin, and I'm pretty pale (NC15-20). The powder is even lighter, it's exactly like my skintone, only grayer. Plus, I have to say that I don't like the formula of the wax, it's way too thin and shiny, and if you don't set it with a powder and touch it, it rubs off immediately. The only plus side is that this is truly an ashy color, so for really pale natural blondes this will probably be great color-wise.

IMPORTANT before you buy this product -

Posted by 5231467246878458394 on Apr 16, 2015

IMPORTANT before you buy this product - The gel color is not as in picture, actually, I have seen a lot of videos, using this product, the color looked the same as in this picture, but when I ordered ( was really excited about this one), I was very disappointed, the color is not ash, but beige, similar to the lighter color in the photo. I have light brown hair and a bit darker eyebrow color, but the beige color... is just too light, and you can hardly see any difference, with or with out this product. Also, my eyebrows are really really thin (naturaly) and has gaps between every other eyebrow hair, so I was looking forward to using this gel, as there were so many good reviews about this product filling in the eyebows. Anyhow, I just don't believe that the product I received is real E.L.F eyebrow kit, (although, on the pack was written that this is color ASH)

Love This Product

Posted by 4836036049833342503 on May 14, 2014

Elf makeup and products are the greatest. I am very picky when it comes to my make up. I tried a few products including the eyebrow gel and I fell in love with Elf. Don't let the price fool you, it is just as good as some of the top leading brands. The gel goes on smoothly and the powder sets it. It's a must have.

Perfect!

Posted by Evanfot on Jul 30, 2014

I love this product! It's best value for money to me. I'm blonde with very fair skin and the ash colour is perfect for my brows. It's the one and only product I use. I always buy 2 items so I never run out of it.

good product for girls with blonde or light brown hair

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 18, 2014

I like it. Usually I use gel, then powder. It gives good everyday brow correction, not to strong or harsh as a brow pencil or liner. Good color - there is not redness in it. Brush in the kit is bad.

Love

Posted by 5116024981891505343 on Mar 07, 2014

Abit chalky powder but the wax is the best

Even suits black hair

Posted by 5761673724325660578 on Feb 26, 2015

I have black hair and got the kit in Ash because I'd heard that the darker colours have a reddish tint to them (which tends to look unnatural on my skin). The Ash, however, is perfect for me! I like my eyebrows to look as natural as possible, and the gel in this kit definitely achieves that. I only use a little to fill up the sparse areas and I'm done! I don't use the powder because it's obviously too light for my hair colour, but the gel is all I need. Gotta love the price too! Highly recommended!

Looks good but doesn't last long

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jul 12, 2015

The color is nice and natural, but don't expect it to last all day. Still, for $3 It is worth it.

Excellent value for money

Posted by 5159457211016377331 on Feb 01, 2015

This little kit is a great addition to your makeup kit. For someone who doesn't go extreme on their makeup like me, or is a beginner, this is perfect. The powder doesn't make too much of a difference and the brush is a bit small but the gel is what makes it wonderful. I have naturally blonde hair, bleached lighter and Ash is perfect for my colouring. The gel is easy to apply and last a good long while. It's so cheap, I have rebought it and wouldn't really consider anything else.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »