Works very well

Posted by Reviewer2157875 on Mar 15, 2014

I only use the darker brown, as the lighter one makes the color a little to light for me. I have medium/dark blond hair. The color might feel just a little bit green-ish sometimes, but overall I am happy with this product and will probably continue to use it.

Love This Product

Posted by 4836036049833342503 on May 14, 2014

Elf makeup and products are the greatest. I am very picky when it comes to my make up. I tried a few products including the eyebrow gel and I fell in love with Elf. Don't let the price fool you, it is just as good as some of the top leading brands. The gel goes on smoothly and the powder sets it. It's a must have.

Perfect!

Posted by Evanfot on Jul 30, 2014

I love this product! It's best value for money to me. I'm blonde with very fair skin and the ash colour is perfect for my brows. It's the one and only product I use. I always buy 2 items so I never run out of it.

good product for girls with blonde or light brown hair

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 18, 2014

I like it. Usually I use gel, then powder. It gives good everyday brow correction, not to strong or harsh as a brow pencil or liner. Good color - there is not redness in it. Brush in the kit is bad.

Strictly for blondes!

Posted by 5695881042070212775 on Jun 07, 2015

Ok, this might sound weird, but I'm a brunette, I have dark eyebrows, but I always use brow products for blondes, just because if I use the same color as my brows they look black, which is something that I hate on me. This product however is not for me at all, it's waaaay too light, it's almost the same color as my skin, and I'm pretty pale (NC15-20). The powder is even lighter, it's exactly like my skintone, only grayer. Plus, I have to say that I don't like the formula of the wax, it's way too thin and shiny, and if you don't set it with a powder and touch it, it rubs off immediately. The only plus side is that this is truly an ashy color, so for really pale natural blondes this will probably be great color-wise.

IMPORTANT before you buy this product -

Posted by 5231467246878458394 on Apr 16, 2015

IMPORTANT before you buy this product - The gel color is not as in picture, actually, I have seen a lot of videos, using this product, the color looked the same as in this picture, but when I ordered ( was really excited about this one), I was very disappointed, the color is not ash, but beige, similar to the lighter color in the photo. I have light brown hair and a bit darker eyebrow color, but the beige color... is just too light, and you can hardly see any difference, with or with out this product. Also, my eyebrows are really really thin (naturaly) and has gaps between every other eyebrow hair, so I was looking forward to using this gel, as there were so many good reviews about this product filling in the eyebows. Anyhow, I just don't believe that the product I received is real E.L.F eyebrow kit, (although, on the pack was written that this is color ASH)

In LOVE with this eyebrow kit!

Posted by 5494892793567918256 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been using these eyebrow kits for a while now and they always amaze me!! The are perfect for filling in your brows and I find mine last ages! Love this product.

Love

Posted by 5116024981891505343 on Mar 07, 2014

Abit chalky powder but the wax is the best

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Eyebrow Kit, Gel & Powder, Ash, 0.123 oz (3.5 g)

Posted by 4966443037395899414 on Dec 16, 2014

mis cejas son rubias y el color ceniza me acierta plenamente

Love it

Posted by 5727085474494541538 on Feb 12, 2015

it makes my brow look so natrual

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »