good

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 19, 2016

Elf makeup and products are the greatest. I am very picky when it comes to my make up.

Love this - well priced and great product

Posted by 5246113392122018026 on Dec 13, 2015

Love this - well priced and great product

Great eyebrow kit

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Jun 22, 2015

One of my favorite eyebrow kits on the market. It's cheap and as good as expensive ones. For more of my reviews please visit my page.

Mi producto favorito para las cejas!

Posted by medussa on Apr 15, 2015

Tengo las cejas claritas, por lo que me cuesta encontrar un producto que me vaya bien y no me las oscurezca en exceso. Tras probar muchas cosas, compré este kit de cejas, guiada por su buen precio, ya que pensaba que no perdía nada. Pues me está gustando mucho. Lo utilizo cada día y deja unas cejas definidas, pero naturales, se ven más, pero no parece que estén maquilladas. Muy buen producto!

Even suits black hair

Posted by 5761673724325660578 on Feb 26, 2015

I have black hair and got the kit in Ash because I'd heard that the darker colours have a reddish tint to them (which tends to look unnatural on my skin). The Ash, however, is perfect for me! I like my eyebrows to look as natural as possible, and the gel in this kit definitely achieves that. I only use a little to fill up the sparse areas and I'm done! I don't use the powder because it's obviously too light for my hair colour, but the gel is all I need. Gotta love the price too! Highly recommended!

Love it

Posted by 5727085474494541538 on Feb 12, 2015

it makes my brow look so natrual

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Eyebrow Kit, Gel & Powder, Ash, 0.123 oz (3.5 g)

Posted by 4966443037395899414 on Dec 16, 2014

mis cejas son rubias y el color ceniza me acierta plenamente

good product for girls with blonde or light brown hair

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 18, 2014

I like it. Usually I use gel, then powder. It gives good everyday brow correction, not to strong or harsh as a brow pencil or liner. Good color - there is not redness in it. Brush in the kit is bad.

Perfect!

Posted by Evanfot on Jul 30, 2014

I love this product! It's best value for money to me. I'm blonde with very fair skin and the ash colour is perfect for my brows. It's the one and only product I use. I always buy 2 items so I never run out of it.

bra øyenbrynsfarge

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jul 28, 2014

Jeg har brukt dette øyenbrynssettet over lengre tid. Er veldig fornøyd med det. billig og greit.Jeg kommer til å fortsette å bestille dette.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »