E.L.F. Cosmetics, Eyebrow Stencil Kit, 4 Stencils

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Eyebrow Stencil Kit, 4 Stencils

Posted by 5132323959892986448 on Nov 21, 2013

Good stencils. Do not slip on the skin. Easy to use. The set consists of four pieces, which allows you to choose the right form for you. The good thing for your money.

Great!

Posted by 5241095773643440908 on Dec 02, 2013

This set is really great! The package contains 4 stencils with 4 shapes. These are easy to use, can be used multiple times and unbelievably cheap! I managed to fix my brows and make them flatter my face only with this stencil kit. Also I used it on my mother, she was surprised with how easy-to-use these are.

Great Eyebrow Stencils!

Posted by 4736876845763589409 on Jan 04, 2014

I really like these eyebrow stencils, you can use them over and over again. They give a great shape and are easy to use. I use them everyday and my favorite is the structured arch!

hanan

Posted by 4662918180929457448 on Feb 22, 2014

good stencil

Posted by 5474311117061744347 on Mar 10, 2014

i use this with dark gray eye shadow and elf eye crease brush. great to use when I'm rushing to get ready because I tend to mess up my brows when I'm in rush