good

Posted by 5474311117061744347 on Mar 10, 2014

I used to buy more expensive eye primers but after trying this, I think it works as well and for the price, I could save some money for other products.

Great product - horrible smell!

Posted by 4934577934060423307 on Feb 28, 2014

PROS: This is a great eyelid primer - it goes on smoothly, a little goes a long way, and it makes putting on eye makeup easy. It makes eyeshadow colours more vibrant (makes them "pop") and helps to keep the eyeshadow stay in place and prevent colour depositing in the crease throughout the day. Great price. CONS: The smell is minging!!! It smells like synthetic plastic horribleness... it's not a smell I've been able to get used to, and although the product does what it's supposed to the smell has completely put me off using it. The packaging is very basic, and when trying to get the applicator out of the bottle it sticks at the end, so you have to be a bit forceful to get the end of the wand out of the bottle which causes it to flick product around if you're not careful. VERDICT: I will not be repurchasing, I will be spending more money on a better smelling product.

great

Posted by 5066720536382118259 on Feb 11, 2014

not too expensive but works great on my eyelid

Genial

Posted by 4942484470364118187 on Jan 12, 2014

Para el precio que tiene, me lo esperaba de peor calidad, sin embargo, tiene una calidad excepcional, las sombras se quedan muy fijas y no salen pliegues. Me encanta.

Mi prebase favorita

Posted by 5242456310798260170 on Apr 13, 2014

Ésta y la de la línea más cara son mis prebases favoritas. Muy recomendadas.

perfecto

Posted by 4869151930719697068 on Apr 25, 2014

Ni Primer Potion de Urban Decay ni Primer Insurance de Too Faced, dura prácticamente 12 horas sin pliegues, y solo 2$!!! Me pedí más de repuesto porque es increible por ese precio.

very good product

Posted by 4635455603009547098 on May 26, 2014

very good product

Great!

Posted by kcaric on May 30, 2014

I absolutely love this primer! I used to use some more expensive primers, but this worked even better! I have oily lids and with this primer my eyeshadows don't crease all day. I absolutely recommend this, and even if it doesn't work for you, it's really cheap so you don't have nothing to lose! :) In my opinion, only con is packaging, black plastic on applicator broke on mine, but for the price and quality of the product itself I really don't mind.

Love

Posted by 4850039444010878847 on May 12, 2014

Great! Holds my eye shadow in place really well

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Eyelid Primer, Sheer, 0.17 fl oz (5 ml) (ELF-07501)

Posted by Reviewer2152840 on Jun 09, 2014

Yeah really good quality, so tough; a good performer.