E.L.F. Cosmetics, Liquid Eyeliner Set, 3 Piece Set, 0.51 fl oz (15 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Bought the set just for the black eyeliner

Posted by marylee on Oct 09, 2013

I was seeking out a vegan black liquid eyeliner and decided to try E.L.F. I'm very happy about the applicator brush, it's perfect and very easy to use. I dislike felt and pen-like applicators. Unfortunately the consistency isn't great, it's pretty watery and needs a couple applications/layers to become opaque. It stays well. I'd recommend using a primer on your lids first.

Nice as an extra!

Posted by 5568051346878485735 on Nov 06, 2013

Ok so I would have given it a 4 star if it wasn't that the pensel in the black eyeliner was really bent making it extremelly hard to use. The black works fine enough but must say it wears off much more easier that as for example Lancome, but then again lancomes eyeliners are great! The glitters disapointed me as much as all the other glitter eyelines I've tried (maybe I'm just being unlucky with my picks), I don't really get much out for each time I dip in the pensel and I was hoping a more wow effect from the copper one, still I use them to add a bit more sublte glow to my eyes, and for subtle they do the job.

Good quality

Posted by 4699074457065818865 on Nov 19, 2013

I've don't realy used them, but i can said "it godd quality for the price". Just I'm little desappointed about the other color, just black really convinced me. The brushe isn't the better i've saw, but for the price it's not so bad. In more the other color can be used for make a more luminuous makeup

O preto não é bom

Posted by melissavieira on Dec 13, 2013

O delineador preto é meio fluido demais e demora para secar. A aplicação dele é bem difícil. Não gostei. Já os glitters são bem legais. Ficam lindos se forem aplicados sobre alguma sombra ou delineador preto. Se você gosta de glitter, pelo preço, vale a pena.

Elf eyeliner

Posted by 5428945373344853170 on Jan 07, 2014

Pretty good eyeliners. Come exactly how they look in the packet. The black eyeliners tends to wear a bit though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »