Bought the set just for the black eyeliner

Posted by marylee on Oct 09, 2013

I was seeking out a vegan black liquid eyeliner and decided to try E.L.F. I'm very happy about the applicator brush, it's perfect and very easy to use. I dislike felt and pen-like applicators. Unfortunately the consistency isn't great, it's pretty watery and needs a couple applications/layers to become opaque. It stays well. I'd recommend using a primer on your lids first.

Not bad

Posted by 5458231126782960562 on Sep 07, 2015

Black eyeliner is really great, and it lasts really long ( about eight hours ). Eyeliner named Stardust is not that good, so I rated this set lower. Golden eyeliner is okay, you need to put it on your eyes few times to get the real look.

Nice as an extra!

Posted by 5568051346878485735 on Nov 06, 2013

Ok so I would have given it a 4 star if it wasn't that the pensel in the black eyeliner was really bent making it extremelly hard to use. The black works fine enough but must say it wears off much more easier that as for example Lancome, but then again lancomes eyeliners are great! The glitters disapointed me as much as all the other glitter eyelines I've tried (maybe I'm just being unlucky with my picks), I don't really get much out for each time I dip in the pensel and I was hoping a more wow effect from the copper one, still I use them to add a bit more sublte glow to my eyes, and for subtle they do the job.

Good quality

Posted by 4699074457065818865 on Nov 19, 2013

I've don't realy used them, but i can said "it godd quality for the price". Just I'm little desappointed about the other color, just black really convinced me. The brushe isn't the better i've saw, but for the price it's not so bad. In more the other color can be used for make a more luminuous makeup

O preto não é bom

Posted by melissavieira on Dec 13, 2013

O delineador preto é meio fluido demais e demora para secar. A aplicação dele é bem difícil. Não gostei. Já os glitters são bem legais. Ficam lindos se forem aplicados sobre alguma sombra ou delineador preto. Se você gosta de glitter, pelo preço, vale a pena.

Elf eyeliner

Posted by 5428945373344853170 on Jan 07, 2014

Pretty good eyeliners. Come exactly how they look in the packet. The black eyeliners tends to wear a bit though.

NOT SO GOOD

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Aug 29, 2014

Not good quality Not good is smeared

Nice but..

Posted by 5115675157659188870 on Sep 28, 2014

The black liner's brush is bended and totally can't be use , the other two is very nice

mixed...

Posted by nora55 on Nov 22, 2014

i actually bought this set for the glitter liners because i love sparkly things. i really don't like them - they take quite a while to dry, can sting the eyes and then flake off after a short time. i was very pleasantly surprised by the black. it's a fantastic cheap liquid liner and lasts all day and night.

2 stars for black, 4 stars for glitters!

Posted by 4923547647576061194 on Nov 27, 2014

Black one is terrible - so watery. Glitters look lovely on top of another black eyeliner.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »