mixed...

Posted by nora55 on Nov 22, 2014

i actually bought this set for the glitter liners because i love sparkly things. i really don't like them - they take quite a while to dry, can sting the eyes and then flake off after a short time. i was very pleasantly surprised by the black. it's a fantastic cheap liquid liner and lasts all day and night.

NOT SO GOOD

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Aug 29, 2014

Not good quality Not good is smeared

O preto não é bom

Posted by melissavieira on Dec 13, 2013

O delineador preto é meio fluido demais e demora para secar. A aplicação dele é bem difícil. Não gostei. Já os glitters são bem legais. Ficam lindos se forem aplicados sobre alguma sombra ou delineador preto. Se você gosta de glitter, pelo preço, vale a pena.

Nice as an extra!

Posted by 5568051346878485735 on Nov 06, 2013

Ok so I would have given it a 4 star if it wasn't that the pensel in the black eyeliner was really bent making it extremelly hard to use. The black works fine enough but must say it wears off much more easier that as for example Lancome, but then again lancomes eyeliners are great! The glitters disapointed me as much as all the other glitter eyelines I've tried (maybe I'm just being unlucky with my picks), I don't really get much out for each time I dip in the pensel and I was hoping a more wow effect from the copper one, still I use them to add a bit more sublte glow to my eyes, and for subtle they do the job.

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Liquid Eyeliner Set, 3 Piece Set, 0.51 fl oz

Posted by 4806905165933502908 on Feb 12, 2015

not so pigmented

Disappointed

Posted by 5169797316507448257 on Nov 10, 2014

the brush on the black liner was slightly damaged/faulty that makes application difficult. The pigmentation of the glitter liners is also poor.

NOT LONG LASTING

Posted by 5464899303733060609 on Oct 19, 2014

I have oily eye lids so I want products that not smudge easily, the black one out of the tree transfers up on my eye lid in less than an hour. It was a disappointment for me since I bought them for the black one. I do not have a strong opinion about the other two glittery ones since I never used them.

Posted by LouPou83 on Nov 26, 2013

i liked only black color

very watery

Posted by 4979512643801212867 on Oct 17, 2014

i can't use the black one at all, it just slides off when trying to apply and when dries looks clumpy and ugly. the glitter-ones are very subtle and nice though.

Eyeliner

Posted by 5089689560867271805 on Aug 21, 2014

All but the black were dried out!