Wonderful

Posted by 5029132820135895565 on Apr 28, 2013

I have a problem - eye shades don't stay long enough on my eyelids. But I kept looking. Finally I found them! They are fantastic!!! These eye shades are easy to apply and they stay long enough. It's the first time ever I didn't need to renew my eyelids before going outside.

Great Range of Warm Shades

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Aug 03, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this palette; there are a great range of colours that are pigmented enough to creat any eye look. I love the neutral shades in this palette for more of a wearable every day look and for the price you pay it's well worth it =) I would highly recommend!

Great value product

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013

I'm very pleased with this product, from its packaging, range of colours, staying power, to pigmentation. The packaging is not skimped on despite its price. It's compact and easy to handle as all the shadows are contained in a "book" layout which shuts well with a magnetic closing. So easy to bring around, you can easily keep it in your makeup pouch. The range of colours is perfect for everyday wear as it consists of many neutral shades and a few more fanciful ones for you to mix and match with. Staying power was good when I used e.l.f. primer under the shadows. Not too sure about the staying power without a primer underneath, but I would simply recommend to use this along with a primer. As for pigmentation itself, I have only tried a few shadows so far, but I have to say that they are enough pigmented for the price paid. Overall, it is a great value product.

Very practical

Posted by 4614763860056282007 on Dec 20, 2013

The package is lovely and have all you need, great variations of warm eyeshadows, brush and a mirror. Some shadows are more pigmented than the others but blends very well and stays on for a long time. Very practical and usefull for that price!

Love it and colors are very pigmented

Posted by 5599945669962316118 on Feb 27, 2014

I love that the colors are very pigmented even when used dry and without an eyeshadow primer. It is a very convenient palette for traveling. I will buy the cool edition as well next.

love it

Posted by 5005350192845976615 on Apr 15, 2014

super eyeshadows !very pigmented , good quality

love it

Posted by 4876915503614881681 on Aug 19, 2014

i love this eyeshadow palette..so many colours ...some are more pigmented then others but they blend nicely and have minimal fall out

Lovely pigmented shadows, stay on the eyes forever!

Posted by 5145313508259004665 on Sep 01, 2014

I love love love these eye shadows! They are easy to apply and do not disappear or smudge during the day - at all. Perfection! This palette is mainly neutrals and is great for work. I have grey-green eyes and all of these colors work very well for me. A lot of the brownish shades on the left side are similar but it doesn't matter much. If you consider the price, this is a great find! Make sure to use a real brush though, not the one attached here.

Love the hues

Posted by shirstan on Sep 18, 2015

And it's very compact.

Really Nice template :-)

Posted by kumintttt on Sep 24, 2013

I like the texture of this eye shadows.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »