Meh

Posted by Reviewer1450327 on Jun 29, 2013

Certainly does the job, but it stings my skin. Sometimes so badly that I have to stop using it and run to the bathroom to wash my face. It says it's supposed to be gentle? Will not buy again.

Disappointed

Posted by Brookewalsh on Jul 07, 2014

they came ripped inside.

Review

Posted by 5117383503421445574 on Aug 14, 2014

They rip easily and aren't that good at takign off money

Not that great

Posted by 4879966022470014381 on Oct 10, 2014

I wasn't very impressed with this product. I found it didn't remove my makeup very easily and I had to scrub at my skin with the wipes to get it to remove my foundation/ eye makeup. It left my skin feeling abit sore because of this. I also found it caused a slight but of irritation to my eyes when taking mascara off. The smell of them is nice and refreshing however. I think this product would work well if you are a mineral makeup wearer or just use a light Bb cream and minimal eye makeup. Because I wear a lot of makeup I found these didn't work well for me.

One cloth only is needed for full makeup remover

Posted by SoniaSmith on Nov 11, 2015

The cloths are a really good size and soft. Removes makeup well however after about a month of use I have found the cloths irritate my eyes causing stinging so I can't use them to remove my eye makeup anymore. Update 11 Nov 15, I am not using these on my face at all now. They were causing red bumps on my face, I only use them from doing my nails. They're good for making sure all the file dust is off and you're not near a tap.

Don't

Posted by 4929784462107462703 on Feb 01, 2016

It does a decent job removing makeup and smells ok. However, as you're halfway through your face it starts stinging and burning SO MUCH! And my skin isn't very sensitive at all. It also doesn't leave a clean feeling, you need to wash it afterwards.