Cheap and great!

Posted by nenapark96 on Jul 09, 2014

I think this is the best concealer I have tried until now. I believe it has a medium/high coverage and It covers really well my dark circles and my blemishes. I definitely recommend this!

E.L.F Cosmetics, Maximum Coverage Concealer, Oil - free, Sand

Posted by 5393580981373542737 on Sep 09, 2014

I used this product to cover blemishes and dark circles under my eyes. Definitely 'Great coverage! Really enjoy using this product as my skin is dry/oily combination and it perfect for my skin. I use this under my foundation and gives you a full coverage if that is what you want!

Great product

Posted by Vic-13 on Oct 23, 2014

It does a nice job, I like the texture, it's thick but creamy and the color match was good for my very light skintone (a bit orangey). I have a better one of course but the price is x5 times higher, so you get the picture... Also there is so much product in the tube, amazing! I'll like the lighter shade, but iherb doesn't has it, as for other products too, like the mineral foundation in porcelain.

Works nice

Posted by UllaMaya on Mar 14, 2014

I use it as under eye concealer. The shade is perfect for my semi-pale skin and it covers well my really dark circles. It seems a bit too heavy/mask-like when applied elsewhere on the face. Love the price!

excellent

Posted by 5405036741641674630 on Nov 13, 2014

A very good product. It suits perfect to my skin and it leaves a matte finish. Although it does not have maximum coverage but it's okay. It's so cheap, so I totally recommend it!!

Great for coverage

Posted by 5246236015107787625 on Dec 07, 2014

This colour goes well with the porcelain flawless foundation, easy to use with a concealer brush or your fingers

Great

Posted by 5047921913458414456 on Oct 17, 2014

Almost full coverage. Great product

OK

Posted by 5345923820226936778 on Oct 18, 2014

this has a good coverage but even if I set it with my best powder, it will crease on me.

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Maximum Coverage Concealer, Oil-Free, Sand, 0.70 oz (20 ml)

Posted by 4746791490374794150 on Oct 23, 2014

Good - it does what its supposed to and covers blemishes really well

it's ok, I guess

Posted by 5323502828151297019 on Apr 13, 2014

I don't think it actually has full coverage but it's a nice product for the under-eye area.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »