E.L.F. Cosmetics, Maximum Coverage Concealer, Oil-Free, Sand, 0.70 oz (20 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Cheap and great!

Posted by nenapark96 on Jul 09, 2014

I think this is the best concealer I have tried until now. I believe it has a medium/high coverage and It covers really well my dark circles and my blemishes. I definitely recommend this!

E.L.F Cosmetics, Maximum Coverage Concealer, Oil - free, Sand

Posted by 5393580981373542737 on Sep 09, 2014

I used this product to cover blemishes and dark circles under my eyes. Definitely 'Great coverage! Really enjoy using this product as my skin is dry/oily combination and it perfect for my skin. I use this under my foundation and gives you a full coverage if that is what you want!

Great product

Posted by Vic-13 on Oct 23, 2014

It does a nice job, I like the texture, it's thick but creamy and the color match was good for my very light skintone (a bit orangey). I have a better one of course but the price is x5 times higher, so you get the picture... Also there is so much product in the tube, amazing! I'll like the lighter shade, but iherb doesn't has it, as for other products too, like the mineral foundation in porcelain.

Works nice

Posted by UllaMaya on Mar 14, 2014

I use it as under eye concealer. The shade is perfect for my semi-pale skin and it covers well my really dark circles. It seems a bit too heavy/mask-like when applied elsewhere on the face. Love the price!

excellent

Posted by 5405036741641674630 on Nov 13, 2014

A very good product. It suits perfect to my skin and it leaves a matte finish. Although it does not have maximum coverage but it's okay. It's so cheap, so I totally recommend it!!