Good for sensitive eyes

Posted by 4637685604130825766 on Apr 25, 2015

Product is eye friendly, particularly on my very sensitive eyes. Was a little difficult to apply to my inner rim of my eyes, taking several attempts to get a significant colour. The colour also did not last very long. This product would probably be better suited to drawing on eyelids or skin that is dry as it doesn't work well on moist skin.

i am pretty satisfied with this stuff.

Posted by 5118327188336152119 on Jan 13, 2016

First of all, E.L.F. Mineral Eye Liner Ash, this product is very cheap. it only cost three dollars. So i just bought it for fun, just give it a shot. I think it worth it. It applies very well, pretty well-made product. Maybe you should buy it too, just for fun.

PERFECT

Posted by 5546352204368294065 on Sep 30, 2014

Easy to use long lasting eyeliner.Stays put all day & night.Lovely smoky effect

Inexpensive, smears easily

Posted by caffeinated on Jan 18, 2016

The price is great. Has a light ash colour. Doesn't need to be sharpened. Very creamy, goes on smoothly but doesn't last long (less than an hour). What I didn't like about it is that it smears easily and ends up under my eyes! I prefer eyeliners that fade. This one just makes me look like a raccoon!! I used it many times so I can give it a fair review but it kept doing it every time. I'm guessing the mixed reviews could be from using it on dry vs moist skin?! I always moisturize my eyelids and this eyeliner didn't work for me at all.