EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.00

$6.01

Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

seems decent.

Posted by 5117323054230107321 on Mar 01, 2016

I haven't really used a primer before until this but I used it after I cleaned my face before I put on my makeup and it seemed to make a small difference.. don't really know if it's worth price but I'll continue to use to tell more.

Was this review helpful to you?

A little bit greasy

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

Greasy is the only word I can think of. I like this product, it seems to do the job, but it takes a while to dry, and it always feels like my face is a tad wet (or greasy) when I apply makeup even after giving it time to dry. Not a huge problem, because it does seem to keep my skin matte throughout the day, but I prefer my primers to be a tad more dry. This would be great for someone with dry skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

-----

Posted by 5039732975210554401 on Dec 12, 2015

so soft

Was this review helpful to you?

silky smooth feeling

Posted by 5112479185782544690 on Dec 04, 2015

its feel so smooth and silky lovely to touch i usually apply it with my fingers under my eyes area to help me reduce the caky look of the consealer little goes long way sometimes i use it for my all face if i will do full face make up and i really love it but since im newbie in primers i cannot say anything about the effect or if its "catch" compare to other primers but for me i'm satisfied with this product its not sticky or oily and didnt harm my sensitive skin if you like my review click "yes" and make this unicorn happy :D and check my other reviews for other products rviews ملمسه حرريري و نااعم و قليل منه يغطي منطقه كويسه انا بالعادة احطه تحت العين علشان الكونسيلر مايتكتل و يظل فترة اطول و اوقات اجربه علي الوجه كامل لو بااحط مكياج لكامل الوجه الي عجبني فيه انو عكس البريمرات الي جربتها مو دهني او يتلزق لكن بالنسبة لخصائصه و مقارنه بالبريمرات الثانيه ف مااقدر احكم عليه خصوصا اني مااستخدمت بريمرات كثير علشان اقارنه بينهم لكن لسعره و ملمسه و كثافته مره عجبني و خصوصا انو ما اذى بشرتي الحساسة و لا طلع لي حبوب لا تنسو تضغطو علي || YES || اذا عجبكم الريفيو و زورو بروفايلي لتقييم منتجات ثانيه ممكن تعجبكم

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

nice...not sure its good for oily skin..

Posted by 5127374683695118271 on Nov 03, 2015

nice...not sure its good for oily skin..

Was this review helpful to you?

so so

Posted by 4967753065746823452 on Oct 06, 2015

my skin is oily but i dont see super effect. not bad not perfect base

Was this review helpful to you?

BUENO

Posted by carovalenzuela7 on Sep 02, 2015

Buen primer, es transparente y con textura como silicona, se esparce muy fácil y se siente super suave, realmente te deja la piel con una sensación de humectada y suave, sin dejarla pesada.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good primer for an amazing price

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jun 27, 2015

It helps my foundation smooth on and last longer, and hides dry patches. It didn't hide any fine lines however.

Was this review helpful to you?

not bad

Posted by 4740545102944388281 on Apr 16, 2015

good for the price

Was this review helpful to you?

nice

Posted by 4784100386109668226 on Mar 07, 2015

nice texture but not the best product ever, wirth the money anyway

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 49 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »