My first primer..

Posted by -Aliia- on Oct 09, 2013

This is my first primer, so I can't really compare it with an another one. But little goes a long way, so I think it's going to last a long time. It makes the skin look matte. I also used it under my eyes, but didn't see much difference there. Other wise the concealer looks little bit more even with the primer. For the price I think it's definitely worth it! Feel free to check my other reviews, too. And please click "yes" if you think this review was helpful. Thanks!

good primer

Posted by 5533590887835780212 on Jul 12, 2013

I like it but I think it is better for oily skin than dry skin. It makes my skin little bit dry.

Excellent

Posted by 5252019878392020340 on Sep 07, 2013

This is the first primer that I've used. It goes on really smoothly and leaves my skin feeling very soft. One pump gives me just the right amount for my whole face. My only issue is that it doesn't last that long, however it is cheap enough that I don't mind replacing it.

Wow!

Posted by 4714902181324481931 on Mar 08, 2014

First time ever using a primer so don't have much to compare with, but it glides onto the skin effortlessly and only a tiny amount is needed. Once applied it almost feels as if nothing is there at all! I found it easier to apply foundation over the top of this base and would definatly reccommend this product especially at the price!

פריימר נחמד

Posted by irisrashap on Jul 02, 2014

עושה את עבודתו, נותן לפנים גימור מט. הפריע לי קצת שלוקח לו דיי הרבה זמן להתקבע, כ-10 דקות עד שהפנים שלי הפסיקו להרגיש שומניות מרגע המריחה.

silky smooth feeling

Posted by 5112479185782544690 on Dec 04, 2015

its feel so smooth and silky lovely to touch i usually apply it with my fingers under my eyes area to help me reduce the caky look of the consealer little goes long way sometimes i use it for my all face if i will do full face make up and i really love it but since im newbie in primers i cannot say anything about the effect or if its "catch" compare to other primers but for me i'm satisfied with this product its not sticky or oily and didnt harm my sensitive skin if you like my review click "yes" and make this unicorn happy :D and check my other reviews for other products rviews ملمسه حرريري و نااعم و قليل منه يغطي منطقه كويسه انا بالعادة احطه تحت العين علشان الكونسيلر مايتكتل و يظل فترة اطول و اوقات اجربه علي الوجه كامل لو بااحط مكياج لكامل الوجه الي عجبني فيه انو عكس البريمرات الي جربتها مو دهني او يتلزق لكن بالنسبة لخصائصه و مقارنه بالبريمرات الثانيه ف مااقدر احكم عليه خصوصا اني مااستخدمت بريمرات كثير علشان اقارنه بينهم لكن لسعره و ملمسه و كثافته مره عجبني و خصوصا انو ما اذى بشرتي الحساسة و لا طلع لي حبوب لا تنسو تضغطو علي || YES || اذا عجبكم الريفيو و زورو بروفايلي لتقييم منتجات ثانيه ممكن تعجبكم

Good product--does the job.

Posted by 5266107070942987990 on May 06, 2016

This is actually my first face primer, so I can't quite prepare it to other products. It felt good on my skin and my makeup actually did look better than it typically does when applied.

E.L.F primer

Posted by Reviewer1197706 on Feb 08, 2015

I bought this for other family members and they have said what a great product and have asked me to buy again.

Like It

Posted by 5668038631111959497 on Oct 02, 2013

Ike the sogft touch it gives to my skin

good

Posted by 4691058466008948298 on Aug 21, 2013

makes the silk covering of the skin