Smooth Primer

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 27, 2013

I love the fact that this primer is clear and have used this on several occasions which has helped my makeup stay on longer. I even dabbed a bit of this product on my eyelids and found it as a good eye primer too. I will continue to repurchase this item at this price.

This product is only $6??

Posted by 4914094984187710743 on Sep 22, 2013

This product is amazing! A little goes a long way and once applied it instantly smooths out the skin! I definitely recommend this for everyone :)

perfect

Posted by 5329191163389933397 on Feb 09, 2014

it really disguises imperfections on skin. skin looks smooth and young. i use over my face cream, but you can use it without any cream

For me it is the best primer

Posted by 5431196033003424079 on Nov 25, 2013

It is the best primer for me but has silicone and it is not good for use everyday.

LOVE this primer!!!

Posted by 5230711450809920176 on Jun 23, 2014

Bought this ELF primer recently and I LOVE it!!! I have oily skin, especially in the T-zone and have tried many different high-end primers, which don't help with the oiliness. The ELF primer is so silky smooth when you apply it to the skin and gives you the perfect smooth base for your foundation. It also helps keep the oiliness away. Definitely worth a try as it is such a good price!!!

E-L-F-Cosmetics-Mineral-Infused-Face-Primer

Posted by Teramoto on Sep 29, 2013

This product is very good! I have problem with oily skin and have not had any problem

does what sma$hbox photofinish primer does

Posted by makeup-reviewer on Nov 21, 2014

But for $6. Gives smooth finish to the skin, little bit of the product is easy to spread all over the skin. Pakaging is nice, pumps work well :) Extends the longevity of the makeup for a good few hours. Love it! Definitely a satisfied costumer :) ●♡visit my iherb page and have a look at the 'about me' section♡● If this review helped you please click YES :)

Produit génial

Posted by 4926643320918386568 on Jun 19, 2013

J'adore le système de pompe, il s'étale uniformément et pas d'odeur! Le packaging adorable! Je mets 10/10

Amazing product

Posted by 5539501025004905111 on Apr 09, 2015

I gifted this to my sister who has oily, acne prone skin because her foundations always seemed to oxidize or her dry patches showed up quite badly. This created a beautiful smooth base, reduced the appearence if not got rid of her dry patches and her foundation looked expensive as well as lasted well throughout the whole day from when she'd leave the house in the morning and come home in the evening. I fully recommend this for anyone new to primers or looking for something budget friendly.

love it!

Posted by 4630022625451608729 on Feb 22, 2014

I really didn't expect much, but it was really great! It covers perfectly my largened pores and redness. Makeup looks so much better and stays longer with this elf primer. Face looks fresh, but still very natural. LOVE IT! I will totally buy again. The gel is easy to spread on to face, its not sticky or greasy at all. Just perfect product for me!