Just Amazing

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Jul 27, 2015

and this is a 33 years of old woman speaking, with a very oily and large pores skin! Wonderful primer, smooths the skin, minimizing the pores....everything is working! and for this price! this is fantastic!

My first primer

Posted by Rena61 on Dec 18, 2014

I have never used a primer before, and it was love at first swipe. Pretty kewl stuff!

silky smooth feeling

Posted by 5112479185782544690 on Dec 04, 2015

its feel so smooth and silky lovely to touch i usually apply it with my fingers under my eyes area to help me reduce the caky look of the consealer little goes long way sometimes i use it for my all face if i will do full face make up and i really love it but since im newbie in primers i cannot say anything about the effect or if its "catch" compare to other primers but for me i'm satisfied with this product its not sticky or oily and didnt harm my sensitive skin if you like my review click "yes" and make this unicorn happy :D and check my other reviews for other products rviews ملمسه حرريري و نااعم و قليل منه يغطي منطقه كويسه انا بالعادة احطه تحت العين علشان الكونسيلر مايتكتل و يظل فترة اطول و اوقات اجربه علي الوجه كامل لو بااحط مكياج لكامل الوجه الي عجبني فيه انو عكس البريمرات الي جربتها مو دهني او يتلزق لكن بالنسبة لخصائصه و مقارنه بالبريمرات الثانيه ف مااقدر احكم عليه خصوصا اني مااستخدمت بريمرات كثير علشان اقارنه بينهم لكن لسعره و ملمسه و كثافته مره عجبني و خصوصا انو ما اذى بشرتي الحساسة و لا طلع لي حبوب لا تنسو تضغطو علي || YES || اذا عجبكم الريفيو و زورو بروفايلي لتقييم منتجات ثانيه ممكن تعجبكم

Not too bad

Posted by 4925169275170722656 on Jan 06, 2015

The product isn't too bad, I personally prefer the green one this one doesn't go with my foundation

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Mineral Infused Face Primer, Clear, 0.49 oz (14 g)

Posted by 4746791490374794150 on Oct 23, 2014

You do not need much of this as it spreads real easily. I personally would not use this primer again as my skin did not agree with it.

Silky Smooth

Posted by 5128294624981247012 on Feb 17, 2015

I can not live without this silky smooth and does what it says!

excellent!!!!

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Apr 12, 2014

i just love it!

Very good. Will buy again.

Posted by 4980465999221263999 on Sep 17, 2013

I thought it will irritate my skin but it didn't.

lovely!

Posted by 4972221130746166123 on Dec 04, 2013

feels amazing on my skin. a little goes a long way. seems to deal with my combination skin very well. oily areas feel much better and dryer areas soft.

E.L.F. Cosmetics Primer

Posted by 5428937997711530303 on Apr 03, 2014

Highly highly recommend! A little goes a long way, covers pores to make them appear tiny, keep my make-up in place all day, and have noticed my skin is not oily when using this produce. LOVE!