My first primer

Posted by Rena61 on Dec 18, 2014

I have never used a primer before, and it was love at first swipe. Pretty kewl stuff!

Muy bueno!!

Posted by 4616138245510516720 on Mar 01, 2015

Me encantó es genial para aplicar antes de la base

5/5

Posted by 4949568624146837245 on Mar 08, 2015

I bought this more out of curiosity rather than anything else but was pleasantly surprised. I had heard that primer didn't really make a difference but I definitely see one. Not sure whether it's the product or how it works with my skin type but it creates a really smooth finish ready for foundation.

silky smooth feeling

Posted by 5112479185782544690 on Dec 04, 2015

its feel so smooth and silky lovely to touch i usually apply it with my fingers under my eyes area to help me reduce the caky look of the consealer little goes long way sometimes i use it for my all face if i will do full face make up and i really love it but since im newbie in primers i cannot say anything about the effect or if its "catch" compare to other primers but for me i'm satisfied with this product its not sticky or oily and didnt harm my sensitive skin if you like my review click "yes" and make this unicorn happy :D and check my other reviews for other products rviews ملمسه حرريري و نااعم و قليل منه يغطي منطقه كويسه انا بالعادة احطه تحت العين علشان الكونسيلر مايتكتل و يظل فترة اطول و اوقات اجربه علي الوجه كامل لو بااحط مكياج لكامل الوجه الي عجبني فيه انو عكس البريمرات الي جربتها مو دهني او يتلزق لكن بالنسبة لخصائصه و مقارنه بالبريمرات الثانيه ف مااقدر احكم عليه خصوصا اني مااستخدمت بريمرات كثير علشان اقارنه بينهم لكن لسعره و ملمسه و كثافته مره عجبني و خصوصا انو ما اذى بشرتي الحساسة و لا طلع لي حبوب لا تنسو تضغطو علي || YES || اذا عجبكم الريفيو و زورو بروفايلي لتقييم منتجات ثانيه ممكن تعجبكم

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Mineral Infused Face Primer, Clear, 0.49 oz (14 g)

Posted by 4746791490374794150 on Oct 23, 2014

You do not need much of this as it spreads real easily. I personally would not use this primer again as my skin did not agree with it.

Silky Smooth

Posted by 5128294624981247012 on Feb 17, 2015

I can not live without this silky smooth and does what it says!

E.L.F. Cosmetics Primer

Posted by 5428937997711530303 on Apr 03, 2014

Highly highly recommend! A little goes a long way, covers pores to make them appear tiny, keep my make-up in place all day, and have noticed my skin is not oily when using this produce. LOVE!

Very good. Will buy again.

Posted by 4980465999221263999 on Sep 17, 2013

I thought it will irritate my skin but it didn't.

lovely!

Posted by 4972221130746166123 on Dec 04, 2013

feels amazing on my skin. a little goes a long way. seems to deal with my combination skin very well. oily areas feel much better and dryer areas soft.

excellent!!!!