Evens Out Redness

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jul 02, 2013

I have redness around my nose region and around my chin which is also dry; I have used this several times now and have found that it does work to counteract redness on my face oh cinch means that my makeup goes on a lot more smoother in shade. I was surprised at how moisturising it is and does help to combat dryness which is good as I have in the past had issues with dry skin which when foundation is added on, it doesn't look good however this is good at evening out my skin tone and skin surface. I would definitely purchase again =)

Kinda greasy, but....

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Oct 23, 2013

it helps with my red tinted face, works well with full face makeup, like under foundation and powder. Because of it kinda greasy consistency I thought that it will make my skin really oily, but surprisingly it made it soft and reduced excess oil. I think I will try other E.L.F. primer on iHerb to just combine them and see what really works for me.

Perfect Base!

Posted by 5548357291772914022 on Sep 17, 2015

I recently purchased this product & used it with the E.L.F. Flawless Finish Foundation (SPF15) Oil Free, they work perfectly together to provide a smooth & solid base for their loose powder! I've tried everything from Benefit Make Up Forever to Revlon to Maybelline however this one gave me the best coverage & still looked light & natural, not cakey at all! I have oily skin thus easily clogged pores, however this base allows whatever layer on top of it to glide over my face smoothly, no clogs in pores nor creases. Love it!

Great Primer

Posted by 5415461323712089270 on May 01, 2014

Great price and I'm on my second bottle, love it.

Mis rojeces se siguen viendo

Posted by bellezaasequible on Nov 10, 2014

Aunque es verdad que reduce la apariencia de las rojeces, por lo menos a mí, no me las cubre totalmente, aunque una vez me pongo la base prácticamente no se ven pero eso ya lo hace cuando me pongo la base junto con corrector del color de mi piel, no más claro porque si no lo que estarías haciendo sería destacarlo aún más, lo mismo que pasa con los granos. Aunque como primer hace un buen trabajo, el maquillaje me dura más tiempo puesto, las rojeces no me las cubre aunque unifica el tono un poco de mi cara.

primer

Posted by 4735711869740472444 on May 27, 2014

great product for before applying foundation - however prefer larger tube with more product

Good product for a good price!

Posted by 5026901783553834890 on Aug 25, 2014

Easy to apply, you need only one "click" from the bottle to cover all face, Did not smell any odor. After applying, my foundation stays much longer during a day.

j'adore

Posted by 5457903082028009538 on Jan 13, 2014

trés bonne base qui fait bien son job

Yay

Posted by 5728102474918518533 on Dec 01, 2013

Loove this one too much. Will order again :)

Great primer

Posted by 5142535140006437263 on Mar 27, 2014

Love it, not very red correcting but smooth to go on and very light.