Great on olive skin ! and deep winter/autumn tone people.

Posted by thiruru on Aug 25, 2014

I have olive skin tone that tans easily. Not dark not fair. I randomly chose this colour! It's the perfect everday red for my skin tone. Good for work too. It's great how it's not sticky and creamy but like a tint. So when I wore a few layers it didn't stick out creamy. Felt like I smeared some red berries on lips. Will buy again !

surprisingly good

Posted by 4791273337669112562 on May 25, 2014

really nice color, not for every day use for me (it's looks too red to go to work with) but nice for a night out. most important: it's very resistant! it survived a whole meal and 3 hours without fading and smearing.

just in love with this lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Nov 27, 2013

just in love with this lipstick, it stays long time on, it looks natural and it not expensive-love love love:)

Lovely color and quality

Posted by Aliskin on Mar 24, 2014

I love it. The color is nice and you can definitely see it on the lips (as opposed to others I got from this series, which made no difference in the lip color), lasts for a few hours, and has enough moisture for dry lips as well. Very nice.

The product exceeded expectations!

Posted by MichelX on Oct 12, 2014

This has been my first time purchasing the ELF Mineral lipsticks, and I ordered three. The texture is fantastic - it's like a suede finish - and it last an incredibly long time. I am in love with them for that. But, of the three I got, this is the only one where I really like the color a lot and don't have to mix it with something else. It's not as 'cherry' as one might think, it has more of just a muted red tone, with a drop of cherry in it.

Worth the money

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Dec 19, 2013

I am a really big fan of E.L.F. products thanks to iherb. My first order was this lipstick and their nail polish set. The color is accurate. Not too dark, definitely a medium in shades. I like that it doesn't dry out my lips and that as it fades over the day, it turns from reddish berry to pinkish berry that stays on until its removed. Its the best 3 dollar lipstick you will ever buy.

fine

Posted by 5369138737732590686 on Nov 29, 2013

Lipstick

Posted by 4702305622921034723 on Jun 10, 2014

Lovely colour and coverage!

Great color, great texture

Posted by 4975087582389817534 on Aug 10, 2014

Quite a strong pigment but really nice.

Beautiful

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Oct 21, 2014

This lipstick is creamy, and full coverage with a slight sheen. I really like it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »