Mauvaise qualité

Posted by 4673766130769357338 on May 25, 2014

Je suis très déçue de ces pinceaux... Le packaging est pourtant chouette mais la qualité n'y est pas du tout. A fuir!!!

poor quality

Posted by 4641786597997925737 on May 27, 2014

the quality for this whole set of brush was garbage.

face powder brush is not soft

Posted by 4896720645653996962 on Jun 19, 2014

The big powder of this set is not soft enough even the rest brush is quite good. But I expect higher quality.

So disapointed.

Posted by 4986344709274523874 on Aug 04, 2014

Very, very disapointed with this product! as soon as I opened the set x2 of the brushes were already broken. Big let down.

NOT GOOD

Posted by 5217839543989341578 on Sep 23, 2014

I have ordered two collections, but in the two collections are two brushes missing....

not worthy, even though the price is so attractive..

Posted by 5157508506490790278 on Oct 26, 2014

if you don't actually use these brushes , it's not worthy no matter how many brushes you have. powder brush it is just duster or small sized broom.. not a brush for skin . your skin is too valuable to scratch with these tools i only use eyebrow brushes, and eye shadow brush(i use it to draw natural eyebrow too.) that's all. other brushes are just too stiff for skin i won't stop you to buy it if your skin is like foot heel.

Would not recommend

Posted by 4920944524962525582 on Nov 20, 2014

I love ELF for their affordability and generally reasonable quality for what you pay for, however I did not enjoy this set at all!! The bristles felt very cheap and I don't think I can see myself using these brushed in either my kit or my personal stash. On a lighter note, I did also purchase the Studio set which I really liked for what I paid for!! So I recommend putting a little extra money into your purchase and going for that!

spend your money on something a bit better

Posted by 4989039359777587529 on Dec 02, 2014

I was quite disappointed with this set. The total face brush is wobbly, out of shape and really rough. The blush brush has stray hairs sticking out and is rough as guts. The brow comb looks like it has been melted it's so out of shape The eye brushes are ok, but the others really let the set down :(