Shedding

Posted by 5132732034340944740 on Jun 25, 2014

Not too impressed with this product an the blush brush and all over daxe brushes shed every time I tried to use them.

Average

Posted by 4890385070286392200 on Jul 28, 2014

I liked these, but was disappointed with some of the quality of the brushes

alright

Posted by 5738269160551034346 on Aug 31, 2014

For a price like this, I wouldnt expect much. The brushes are ok, but some strands are falling off already. Overall, it's an ok product.

Did not meet my expectations

Posted by Dielfe on Sep 23, 2014

Kinda disappointed with that brush collection. First of all, even though I washed them with a gentle cleanser before the first use, the brushes have a weird smell. The brushes that I like are the foundation, eyeliner, concealer (even though I use it to apply gel eyeliner), eyelash and brow wand, smudge eye sponge. I found that the total face brush and the blush brush are not really soft, they poured out a lot of red-ish colour during the first wash and they don't smell good. The lip defining brush is way too soft for the lips and I find it hard to "discipline" it on my lips. Good set for beginners maybe.

Elf Brush Set

Posted by 5194338863950207262 on Oct 18, 2014

Not very good brushes

These brushes are good for beginners.

Posted by 5601551326991034557 on Nov 01, 2014

All of these brushes are very standard and you get what you pay for. The price is extremely cheap and for a beginner or a younger girl it would be a dream. However, that being said. I love the eyebrow brush and spooly they work just as good as any other brand of tools. Just be careful when washing as they do shed and lose shape. Overall, great for people starting out, not great for people advanced in makeup.