New To iHerb?

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Professional Brush Collection, 10 Pieces

Reviews 4-star

Its a dollar a brush, what can you expect?

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 26, 2014

E.L.F. is known for being cheap and having some incredible dupes of high end make up brands. They are also known for their cheap, good quality brushes so I decided to give these a shot. I've heard the white brushes are terrible so I choose these instead. Keep in mind the packaging is super cheap. Blush Brush- soft, and a wonderful shape, perfect. Foundation Brush- I am in love with this. Its just good quality. Brow Comb & Brush- I use the comb side with a pair of scissors to trim and the brush to smooth eyebrow pencil filler for a nice even look. Eyelash & Brow Wand- I used to steal free eyelash brushes from Sephora but no more! I use this to brush out mascara if its too thick and on my brows before I fill them in. Eyeliner Brush- Good for gel eyeliners and nothing else. Concealer Brush- A tiny brush meant for spot application over zits, or scars. Eyeshadow Brush- I love this. It fits my lid perfectly and holds shadow well. Smudge Eye Sponge- I use this to blend and soften pencil eyeliner. Lip Defining Brush- This is the only brush I hate. Its weak, has no shape and it sheds all over my lips. Total Face Brush- This giant fluffy brush is great for brushing over your face when you are all done. It blends everything in together for a set look.

nice!!

Posted by 5538644368873154650 on Apr 21, 2014

nice tools!!!

genial

Posted by 5097169256035963914 on Jun 04, 2014

este es el primer kit de brochas que me he comprado y por un dolar cada una.... es que no les puedes pedir mas. Yo uso todas estan muy bien en general, la de base de maquillaje no creo que valga mucho porque seguramente dejara rayas, yo la uso para las mascarillas y las dos mas grandes ( la de polvo y colorete) para mi son las peores porque vienen un poco despeluchadas, al menos a mi pero creo que son unas brochas que usaras para todo. Y la calidad precio...realmente perfecto

Posted by 5316398888731859308 on Aug 27, 2014

For the price, this brush kit is great for beginners learning to use brushes or professionals looking for backups.