ELF Angled Eyeliner Brush

Posted by 5050111823183187035 on Aug 12, 2013

The bristles aren't as together as I would like. But still usable.

short and inflexible

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Dec 03, 2013

the bristles are short, the point very fine, enabling a very precise point. but a little to inflexible.

Too thin!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 09, 2014

I only used this a couple of times and I didn't think it was doing the job very well. The brush is too thin imo. I wish it was more sturdy. Gonna keep using it until I find a better one.

A good brush.

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Mar 20, 2014

A bit uneven length of the hair on the brush, makes it hard to get a fine line.

Angled eyeliner brush

Posted by 5420347548654202947 on Apr 13, 2014

Good for newbies who have some difficulty forming that winged eyeliner, this brush helped a lot especially with how the brush is arched

Not big enough

Posted by 5467501883806606805 on Jun 28, 2014

Tip of brush is very fine. Takes ever to line.

The brush is OK. The base is too thick

Posted by 5168108438438513565 on Sep 04, 2014

I like the angle and how thin this brush is. The only problem with it is that the base of the brush (the part that holds the bristles) is very very thick compared to other eyeliner brushes, which makes it difficult when you want to get inside small places (like drawing a winged eyeliner on my droopy eyelids). This is not the one for me.

Good brush

Posted by 5218239103896052353 on Jun 07, 2015

i really liked to try an angled eyeliner brush and when I found out that e.l.f has one in their studio line , I decided to go for it , This brush is greattt for applying eyeliner and gives me a lot of control to see what Im doing as it is angled , but after washing the bristles became kinda sparse . However , I do still love this brush and it is affordable compared to other brushes . I bought this as a dupe for Makeup Store 's angled eyeliner brush Cause they look kind of similar .

Rare for me

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Mar 28, 2016

I usually dont like ELF, but I needed a sharp angled eyeliner brush until i saved enough for a replacement of my INGLOT liner. This surprisingly does well, but I find I have to clean it very often to get that sharp edge. Okay for just a couple of dollars.