It's very good

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Jul 09, 2016

Great for precise liners. The bristles are quite stiff, hard rather. Takes some time to practice using it well.

Yaxsidi pis deyil

Posted by VGlambeauty on May 17, 2016

Istifade etmek olar, qiymetine gore pis deyil

sh

Posted by 5151475693286935110 on Dec 11, 2014

the one problem for this brush is the hair is little separated

The stick is too long

Posted by Celinem on Oct 19, 2015

It takes a little time to master it but when you got it it works perfectly. The only downside is the length of the wooden stick, I keep on touching the mirror with it!

Good product

Posted by 4894624895235952458 on May 25, 2016

Good product

Good brush

Posted by 5430292130974605726 on May 28, 2016

This is a really good brush and really helps if you want a dramatic look and are crazy about the "cat eye", you have to clean it after every use and I kind of wished this had shorter bristles and was a bit more hard, I think that would make it a bit easier to use. But still, this is a great brush and does a very good job.

OK brush

Posted by 5395962037571312088 on Dec 11, 2016

I loved the idea of an angled eyeliner brush. Haven't seen one before. At first I didn't care for this one because the bristles are a bit stiff, no doubt synthetic. After using it a while, I like it better because I can get a thin line and the angling works well.

Does the job :)

Posted by 4829505604927791417 on Jul 19, 2014

I have only used a couple times but I find the angle to be very helpful, it makes applying eyeliner very easy and so far has been very easy to make both eyes similar which I normall am not good at

if you're not regular ..

Posted by 4683873198458278249 on Aug 27, 2014

It could be very uncomfortable and strange but when you get used to it .. it is a very good brush very helpful and very precise !

Not bad

Posted by 5238389729782744403 on Aug 10, 2014

The brush has a good shape, but somehow not really comfortable for me to use. But maybe it is only my personal preference. I just used to another shape of brushes which make job better for me.