I didn't receive it

Posted by 4724095093943724242 on Sep 28, 2014

I cant say whether it is good or bad because I didn't receive it

이거 틴트같음

Posted by Reviewer1164055 on Oct 21, 2014

립스테인이 머징? 호기심 돋아서 평도 괜찮길래 사봣는데 틴트랑 비슷하다고 봐야할듯해여 입술을 물들이는 느낌이에요 걍 그래서 입 안끈적거리구 깔끔해여 색은 라즈베리?? 이런 색같구요.. 새초롬한 느낌 나요 색 좀 강하게 있어염

AMAZING

Posted by 4648912525010349828 on Dec 27, 2014

This quality for such a low price?! it stayed on for the whole day, almost as good as my sephora cream lip stain. so pigmented, the formula is a tad thiner than sephora but its so pigmented no one could believe i paid 3 bucks for it, only I could tell from that its a tiny bit thinner. It smells bad though, like insect repellent but it fades away. I didnt use the gloss since ive heard that it doesnt stay as well with the gloss and i like the matte effect anyway

LOVE IT!

Posted by 5725914884570641734 on Jan 26, 2014

This is the perfect red and I think it would suit most people! I like to use it without the gloss because I prefer the matte look. It reminds me of Lime Crime's Velvetines!

great

Posted by miracle on Feb 05, 2015

love this lipstick, matte and bright

nice not great

Posted by 5688616715689981167 on Apr 18, 2015

i just dont really like the feeling at first. After a while it is ok and it stays for a couple of hours in its place. I dont think i'll buy any more of these but they are not terrible...just ok.

nice color

Posted by 4707208155466418828 on Sep 05, 2014

red one is really amazing, dense... but a bit difficult to apply... smelling not so good..

Good price, great value