i'll buy it again!

Posted by 5329191163389933397 on Feb 09, 2014

first i apply highlighter and after concealer, also i tried to use just concealer, but effect was't perfect, so my tip - to use both sides of this product for your eyes circles. eyes look really fresh after it!

Medium coverage

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Oct 23, 2013

Really nice medium coverage concealer, I don't really highlight because I don't have decent skills to do that, maybe I will use it as eyeshadow primer. Happy with this product.

Does The Job

Posted by Peachroses on Dec 05, 2013

This reasonably priced concealer does the job, it masks imperfections and improves the look of the skin.

Love this!

Posted by 4997668046689670945 on Jan 01, 2014

Gentle, smooth coverage.

Best!

Posted by 5331668772208005820 on Jan 09, 2014

Nothing bad to say, I love it! Very affordable. Color of concealer is good, not too pink, not too yellow. I love highlighter. Highly recommend this product. :)

What a disappointment

Posted by 4964249409941395052 on Nov 24, 2013

If you have really dark circles under eye, this stuff is not working at all. It's good that the texture is quite runny, but there's no coverage.

2in1

Posted by 5420347548654202947 on Dec 21, 2013

This is a good highlighter for under the brows, concealer is good for the under eyes

Good

Posted by Reviewer2034251 on Oct 13, 2013

Good product, I like it :)

Good product

Posted by Parerirazlete on Mar 27, 2014

I find it to be better than MAC moisture cover and we all now know much MAC products cost. So, I found this to a good alternative to MAC, I like it a lot and I use it everyday. I re-ordered the product.

Does the job

Posted by 5443640410637759858 on Mar 08, 2014

This is good value for money, I would recommend. Not the best out there but I love that it's 2 in one. Easy to apply. The highlighter is a little shimmery which makes it perfect for the brow